Tattoos

My Mom has tatoos, most to cover up scars she has had from operations and such. My wife has most of her back done with butterflies and flowers, a hibiscus flower on her neck and my name in Armenian wrighting right below the hibiscus, I like my ladies inked, both of them. I have a few tattoos but wouldnt mind more if I had the money, haha.

I wont put any tattoos arms, neck, face, or below the knees. It's a sad fact that to many employers and more "conservative" :) people frown upon tattoos. Also, law enforcement uses them as id tags for criminals and gang members.

gang members use teardrops on their eyes and stars on their knees etc to show off. as long as you dont have something like that or BLOODS OR CRIPS, i doubt that you'll be considered a gang member.

Thats kinda mean. If he likes it and it means something to him, then who else is to judge? C'mon now. Maybe thats the way he wanted it. Maybe he was giving a friend a guinea pig to experiment on. You dont know. Ive seen some amazing work and then Ive seen some really BAD work fromt he same artist..Don't be hateful please. :)

Im not judging him, the tattoo or the idea.

I think the idea is rad.

I was judging the tattoo artist and what he/she did to him.

My hubby is Special Forces and is all inked up..As long as they arent visible when wearing long sleeves, he is good. I like a man that can tolerate the pain.

And I wasnt raggin on you dude, but beauty is different to everyone..What you see as imperfections might be perfect for his needs;)

My mom thinks im "sick." I asked her to go with me to get matching tats and that was her response...

My hubby is Special Forces and is all inked up..As long as they arent visible when wearing long sleeves, he is good. I like a man that can tolerate the pain.

And I wasnt raggin on you dude, but beauty is different to everyone..What you see as imperfections might be perfect for his needs;)

My mom thinks im "sick." I asked her to go with me to get matching tats and that was her response...

5th group?

Yep, 5th group here at Campbell. Yipee, but he loves it and it fits him..

Ug, the tattoo bug is biting!!!! I just made $100 sitting but Im gonna use it for my camera Im getting instead..but man, if my sitter came through EVER, id be getting one..

I will try and take some pics of my tats soon. Most of them are on my back, so it's slightly difficult to take pictures of those myself. ;)

I love tattoos on men and women. Im a girl and i have 3. A rottweiler on my shoulder, roses on my back and a dragon on my calf and i love them :) TATTOOS RULE!

With every tatoo you have you get one month free lot rent in the trailer park:p this is just a joke dont get upset guys hahaha

first of that pic was a hour after a 6 hr sitting i have fare skin and i swell and bruise from getting work done seeing now you would not say a thing about scars and as far as the line work i think she did a good job and whats wrong with the shading ?

sorry not six but i think 5 hr i dont rember i go back the 15 for tuch up and it says brian witch is my name ill get pics and post tomarrow the one on my back is was done by a guy that i would have done my chest but he moved away he is so good and it suck its hard to find a good guy to go to

Dc: Did you GO back on the 15th or are you going back?

Where are you located? Im real leary about getting one around here too. Army bases don't have the best tattoo artists surrounding them. I got my symbol in Chicago, My bunny in Champaign, IL and my kids' name in NC.. so Im just marking everywhere we go. LOL... But i think we are permanent here so Ill just have to travel more.

right out side philly you see it in person and look very well to me i go for tuch ups on mar 13 my skin dose not hold black well so needs to be cleaned up

Im sur eit does. Pics are hard to grasp a good look due to angle/flash.ect... As long as YOU are happy with what is on your body, thats all that counts.

We got a sitter for tomorrow night so with any luck, I will have a new tat!

Hubbys Tats

Carnage across shoulder blades:
IMG_2244.jpg
[/IMG]
GIJOE on stomach:
IMG_2245.jpg
[/IMG]
He also has various skulls on his arms.

Back
Top Bottom