Super cute dog trick

pssh

Avid Member
My dog and I like to do fun tricks. She's very food and toy motivated so she learns quickly. :) She's super smart, and super cute. I'm working on her 'dying' when I say bam. :) I don't think I've ever seen a dog who does this trick. I can also get her to fight me. :) she's on a chair in the video

Excuse the crap in the background. I sound like a little boy.

8ac242bb.mp4

I can't tell if it's working, so here's a link.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh83/RawrXimaXduck/8ac242bb.mp4

Everyone on Xbox live thinks I'm a little boy. :) I think I sound like a 12 year old whose voice is just beginning to change. :D

Everyone on Xbox live thinks I'm a little boy. :) I think I sound like a 12 year old whose voice is just beginning to change. :D

lmao....well for your sake it better not change lower;)

and cool your on xbox live...im barely registered, got 1 month free trial gold package :p...im not a gamer, but i hope to be:D

I play on my boyfriends accounts. My gaming skills would make you shoot milk out of your nose even if you're not drinking milk.

I play on my boyfriends accounts. My gaming skills would make you shoot milk out of your nose even if you're not drinking milk.

o_O???

idk if you mean you suck or you are really realy good :D

Hahaha. I'm so awful! When you watch the kill cam I look like I'm on drugs or something. :) I like talking to other people more than playing.

I just roll with the boy thing :) Eventually someone asks if Im a girl and I say 'I don't know,' or 'maybe,' or 'don't worry about it.' sometimes I'll ask what a girl is. :) girls have cooties!

Back
Top Bottom