Staying in same spot? Shedding?

yojon3000

My cham is a adult male veiled (i think adult) and his pooped smelled. but i knew it wasnt parasites. I threw away his plants 2 days ago and put fake plants. he pooped and it didnt smell so no parasite i guess.... anyways. he seemed to like it. his colors were brighter then they usually were. but he found a spot in the back and hes stayed there all day to day. BUT i noticed he was about to shed on his leg and his back. so could this be a reason hes not moving. or was it cause i changed his setup. he had the old setup for about 3 months maybe it shocked him that i changed everything? any guesses?

He may just find that spot comfortable since you changed a lot in his enclosure. He is probably adjusting to the new things you put in there by just sitting in a spot he finds safest. That is my opinion in it

He may just find that spot comfortable since you changed a lot in his enclosure. He is probably adjusting to the new things you put in there by just sitting in a spot he finds safest. That is my opinion in it
yea cause its in the back where the bushes of fake leaves are covering him :rolleyes:

Yeah you may have got rid of his scent by removing his trees and he may not like the new territory yet because it is unfamiliar. Just let him adjust to the changes.

yay! good news today murph has been walking all around his cage :D. actually more then he did with his real plant set up. with his old set up he was always dark and just sat there basking. cause majority of the plants couldnt reach the top. and since the fake plants are more bushy he like it :) hes really active

Back
Top Bottom