starting to worry

zmb187

So its been about a week since I've seen her eat,and I've tried many methods of feeding that used to work,such as free range,cup feed and even a half gallon with screen sides feeder thing.Just now I found her sleeping with her head resting on the top of the half gallon feeder,which scared me cause she looked dead.I've been told she may need to lay eggs,so I placed a container with sand at the bottom of her cage and a stick leading down to it and left the room for the day to give her a chance to go down,just to see if she is intrested in laying then will move her to her laying bin,but she is not even going to the bottom of her cage as I know that is a sign of her wanting to lay.So.should I just go ahead and move her to the laying bin now?I am hesitant to do so because I'm not sure she needs to lay.Can i do harm to her if I move her to te bin and does not need to lay?Any help would be apperciated.

I'm glad you put the container in for her. I hope she's not past the point of laying them...if she even does have any to lay.
I don't usually put them in the laying bin until they are intent on digging in the container in their cage. I don't like to move them back and forth so that's why I wait.

I don't like it if she's sleeping during the day.

Can you post a picture of her please?

Back
Top Bottom