Something different, bulldog puppies!

Eszzie

My parents are official breeders of the Olde Tyme English Bulldogge and they just had their first puppies. So here's some pictures. If anyone is interested, we are willing to ship to USA from the Netherlands, our website will be coming online soon in Dutch and later in English.

IMG_5998.jpg

IMG_5994.jpg

IMG_5990.jpg

IMG_5987.jpg

IMG_5986.jpg

IMG_5981.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

Daddy:

IMG_5521.jpg

Mommy:

IMG_5515.jpg

bulldog forum or not, they are beautiful puppies. You shouldn't have any trouble getting rid of the pups and for a premium price as well. Good luck.

That's weird I didn't this was called Bulldog Forums.

Some of us have other pets as well as chams. :rolleyes: I have a 10 yr old english bullie myself. To the Op those are some gorgeous pups. Bulldogs are the greatest. I was a Great Dane & Rottie person til I got my first bulldog. Im sold on em now best breed hands down.

Some of us have other pets as well as chams. :rolleyes: I have a 10 yr old english bullie myself. To the Op those are some gorgeous pups. Bulldogs are the greatest. I was a Great Dane & Rottie person til I got my first bulldog. Im sold on em now best breed hands down.

I concur Panther, we have Chams and Bullies, great bread very loyal and loving.

cheers,:D

cute bullies you have there

i am mostly a pit person along with rotties and of course bullies , even dobermans haha :D

Well there is always a smart ass in the bunch...eh? Why can't someone share what other pets they have on here? I am a Chihuahua person but who gives a flip , those are gorgeous bulldogs, did your female have to have a C-section?

I see it's moved now although I've seen lots of other pics (insects for instance) in the general topic :confused::confused:

@ Ozzie

Fortunately she didn't have a C-section but she had some trouble with the last puppy. My mom had to give her some injection to get the last one out, he first looked dead but my mom got the puppy to breath and what do you think? This small guy is now the biggest one and the first to open his eyes at 2 weeks! Special moment for me as I was the one who saw him open them when I was holding him :):)
They are 2,5 week on the pictures. They are starting to walk now, so cute! Btw, they weight about twice as much as normal puppies when they were born, that's why she had trouble with the last one. Think it was half a kilogram, 2 pounds? Not good in US measures :p

@ Ibleedcolors

what do you mean by 'Whats one of these run?'?

Eyes open and getting playful -- the fun part of puppies. I'm surprised she didn't need a c section. Around here no one even assumes that their Bulldog will conceive or whelp naturally, so AIs and c sections are routinely done. Sad for the breed, imo. Enjoy those puppies!

OMG! Toooooo cute!:) I love bulldogs:D btw- how much do they run means how much are you charging for them. Not if they are getting enough exercise or not (joke :p, not a very good one but a joke none the less ;))

I have an olde english bulldog!
name is Biggi, I will post a pic!
and why shouldnt we post our other pets? I think its cool to see our "others"!!!
Suzi, I paid 2800.00 for mine, and compared to my other dogs and horses I thought that was a bargain!!

I remember when I had a bullie. Great dogs, but very needy in terms of health care and daily things.

I dont approve of breeding dogs here in the US because of the over population problem. I support getting dogs from shelters (yes, pure breds with papers can be found at shelters.) Do you have that sort of issue where you live?

@ suzi

The prices dropped because of the bad economy here, but they usually cost between 1500 and 2000 euro's. Believe that's 2000 - 2500 $.

I haven't got a clue what we'll get now but it's between 750-1000 euro's now.

@Pssh

We have that with cats in here and in the summer there's dogs because people leave them somewhere when they go on vacation. Since we have a lot smaller country we don't really have an over population. Also we never have strays here on the streets, they will immediatly be picked up by animal ambulance and place in a shelter, where usually is enough space. Only the cats are a problem.

Maybe it's because everything is registred here, we also have to pay taxes for our dogs and dogs can always be traced down to their owners. So if they dump a dog when going on vacation, most of the time they are tracked and fined.

We can't have a crossing also of this kind of dog because then it would be an illegal mix, which they call pitbull, and they will put your animals down. That's why we need official breeders to have these sort of nice bulldogs. If you look around on our Dutch marketplace site you see a lot of crossings people can't get rid of, that's a problem. People can be so stupid. Any crossing between a bulldog or pitbull kind of dog that is NOT an official breed with papers and all, is an illegal dog here. Because of incidents in the past with aggression and stuff.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh they just keep getting cuter and cuter....I love bulldog puppy breath! So glad they are all doing so well and mom too.

Back
Top Bottom