Some pics of Kirby & the Beach

Here are a few pics of Kirby today....she's been looking out at the water all day so I decided to take her out of her cage for a closer look :D. She's a Jackson's Chameleon by the way.

Attachments

• sun5.jpg
    sun5.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 106
  • sun4.jpg
    sun4.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 72
  • sun3.jpg
    sun3.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 79
  • sun2.jpg
    sun2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 72
  • sun1.jpg
    sun1.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 120
I am from Chicago too but that does not look like lake Michigan waters! If so, never saw it so blue!!

Carol it is lake Michigan! It does get some very nice colors, it depends on the day and the weather conditions. During very windy days it's more gray due to the sand stirring up. Today it's nice and sunny with light clouds and some nice waves!

Here's another pic of the lake for you Carol :)

oh man, that looks like some caribbean location! Where do you live exactly? I am born and raised on the south side of Chicago but moved to Florida 24 yrs ago. It is still my home, I am still a die hard Chicago sportsfan especially da Bears! I am flying into Midway on the 26th. Family lives in Hobart, IN now but am going to be going to the Field Museum and lakefront while I am in town! I LOVE Chicago!!! Notw to take away from your thread, Kirby looks great!!

oh man, that looks like some caribbean location! Where do you live exactly? I am born and raised on the south side of Chicago but moved to Florida 24 yrs ago. It is still my home, I am still a die hard Chicago sportsfan especially da Bears! I am flying into Midway on the 26th. Family lives in Hobart, IN now but am going to be going to the Field Museum and lakefront while I am in town! I LOVE Chicago!!! Notw to take away from your thread, Kirby looks great!!

Carol I live on the North-East side of the city. Pretty much where Lakeshore Drive ends on the north. I hope you have fun when you come and visit! And thanks for the compliment about Kirby...she's a pretty cool Girl.

thank you! I come in every summer and always try to make it down to the city. I love Navy Pier, the aquarium, all that good stuff! You are lucky to be living on the lakefront!

Back
Top Bottom