SoCal Chameleon Hunt

You're more than welcome to.

So the date is set this Sunday at 2pm in Laguna. If anyone wants to carpool I suggest arranging it here. I live in Riverside and if it's on the way for anyone I'll be glad to give you a ride the rest of the way.

Are you meeting in Laguna canyon, or a little south of there in the Laguna wilderness area?

I suggest we meet at nita carman park from there we can discuss where to go. There are a few places we could try. I have two places nearby that we can try.

I'm also trying to find out as much info about everything as I can. Help me out guys. I'm emailing websites asking where they got their info and explaining our goal etc.

Sounds like fun, right up my alley, so wish I was there to join you.
Maurer3D buddy, there is nothing you cant do if you want to, If I was there I would carry you if necessary. Go out and live your life mate, time is wasting! :)
Seize the day!

South Pas! Nice. I suggest something within the next two weeks or so. I'm good with this Sunday and even the following weekend. It looks like everyone thinks Sunday is best.

Ink! No! You have to come. Try getting a ride with whoever offered before. Although, it's a motorcycle, lol.

Fat chicks on motorcycles are not cute. Lol!:p

Alrighty, so I have 5 people who have confirmed Sunday. I'm going to have 2 passengers. I could hold 2 more. Everyone one who has decided to go pm me and we'll exchange phone numbers.

Oh and bring some bug spray. I learned the hard way in Hawaii! lol. The mosquitoes just loved my blood.:eek:

I have been following this post, any luck on your dangerous expedition? I hear the natives can be tricky to deal with....lol

Back
Top Bottom