SoCal Chameleon Hunt

We're tired. We need more people and bigger lights next time. Time to go home. Oh and we saw frogs and grasshoppers. And it had a great ocean sunset. And some bikers had a head on collision. Until next time.

It was pretty fun. I didn't pick up any grasshoppers, haha. I hate those things. And about asking the locals, I figured they would think we were crazy.

I'm planning a trip to Disney World. You have to take me herping with you Lloyd!:D

I'll post what pic's I have tomorrow.

Asking the locals would of been the best thing to do. Some might give you funny looks but some will actualy tell you what they have seen, like the locals here.

I also didnt have the best luck finding chameleons at night, found them when they were active during the day

Bummer you guys didnt find any. Did it seem like the places you searched would be good environments for jacksons? Cant wait until it warms up here. No chameleons but I love going out looking for salamanders:D

It was pretty fun. I didn't pick up any grasshoppers, haha. I hate those things. And about asking the locals, I figured they would think we were crazy.

I'm planning a trip to Disney World. You have to take me herping with you Lloyd!:D

I'll post what pic's I have tomorrow.

Disney's a bit from me but I'm sure we could work something out. Shoot me a PM when the trip gets close...

Next time I will ask the locals! It wasn't very jungle like, but there were small trees and such so not sure if it was their environment.

I'm always willing to travel Lloyd so I will def send you a pm when I'm in Florida. :D

lmao...c'mon melric, lets show them florida cham hunters got nothing on Cali:cool:

but idk about Morro Bay...or palos verdes....but keep getting info

Back
Top Bottom