SoCal Chameleon Hunt

I'm still researching and talking to people who have actually seen them now in Morro Bay.

Eltortu what am I supposed to be looking for on the link you posted?

I was curious so I checked out Morro Bay on Google Earth. Not that much green there.

Even if you don't get a better tip, narrowing down the likely areas looks possible.

I personally would check those long hedges near the large golf course south of the town....

lmao...c'mon melric, lets show them florida cham hunters got nothing on Cali:cool:

but idk about Morro Bay...or palos verdes....but keep getting info
Ace, everything is usually better in CA, lol. But, I don't know about herping...hahaha.:D

I was curious so I checked out Morro Bay on Google Earth. Not that much green there.

Even if you don't get a better tip, narrowing down the likely areas looks possible.

I personally would check those long hedges near the large golf course south of the town....

Sounds like a plan. The lady who caught one that I talked to said she found it in town just in a neighborhood. She says to look up high. I swear Lloyd you have to take me with you when I go to Florida! Do you have to go to the Everglades?

Back
Top Bottom