SoCal Chameleon Hunt

My brother inlaw lives in the Rancho Palos Verdes area and he had seen "curl tailed lizards" -Jackson's?- in his backyard when they lived off Hawthorn Blvd. and Eddinghill Dr. This area's homes are heavily planted and get daily moisture from the ocean breeze. There are a couple of parks, but I think your best to find any would be to go into people's back yards! So Good luck!...if you guys go on a Sunday, count me in...

Oh that's right. I heard about RPV Estates. That place is way planted, and isn't most of that area gated? Idk. Sounds like another trip though. Maybe Laguna one day and RPV Estates the next.

Oh that's right. I heard about RPV Estates. That place is way planted, and isn't most of that area gated? Idk. Sounds like another trip though. Maybe Laguna one day and RPV Estates the next.

Either place count me in...as long as it is on a Sunday outing...

Yo im down to go cham hunting:cool:...i hear your best bet is at night though....but let me know guys...i live in south pasadena and i can schedule a weekend for me to go with you guys and search and take pics of possible jacksons:cool:

Yo im down to go cham hunting:cool:...i hear your best bet is at night though....but let me know guys...i live in south pasadena and i can schedule a weekend for me to go with you guys and search and take pics of possible jacksons:cool:

South Pas! Nice. I suggest something within the next two weeks or so. I'm good with this Sunday and even the following weekend. It looks like everyone thinks Sunday is best.

Ink! No! You have to come. Try getting a ride with whoever offered before. Although, it's a motorcycle, lol.

South Pas! Nice. I suggest something within the next two weeks or so. I'm good with this Sunday and even the following weekend. It looks like everyone thinks Sunday is best.

Ink! No! You have to come. Try getting a ride with whoever offered before. Although, it's a motorcycle, lol.

Hahah! I'd have to go with a lady friend... :rolleyes: I don't think my bf would feel comfortable with me going with a dude. I don't know, i'll see what happens. I REALLY want to go, shoot i'll try the train.

lol sunday is aight...but would prefer somewhere in april....like in my spring break weekend:p...but a sunday is good...

to be exact im in between highland park and south pas....like at the edges of both areas;) ...lol but i can afford a trip down laguna:D

Is that why people are saying April. School. Ha! I'm glad I don't go to school atm. I'm pretty anxious to go now. How does this Sunday sound to everyone??? It's creeping up.

We haven't secured a date yet. Or time for that matter. I was thinking 2pm or so. That way we could still have light and if we wanna search at night it would only be 3 hours to nightfall.

ink you have to go..n ya youed have to bear hug me the whole way there ( im sure yer man would not approve, lol)..maybe i can steal a car from a friend..i will see whats goin down..

Yes, you guys should car pool! Hmm, maybe one of you could bring my new chameleon with you so I don't have to drive all the way to SD. :D :D :D ;)

I would like to go ^_^

You're more than welcome to.

So the date is set this Sunday at 2pm in Laguna. If anyone wants to carpool I suggest arranging it here. I live in Riverside and if it's on the way for anyone I'll be glad to give you a ride the rest of the way.

Back
Top Bottom