Small "Greenhouse"

Syn

Avid Member
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...cm_sp=garden_center-_-greenhouse_special_deal

It might not be 100% chameleon ready, but it's on sale. Just thought I'd pass this link along.

• Sliding door & manual vent: door allows easy access to plants, vent allows for air flow and cooling
  • Rust-proof design: aluminum components and galvanized steel base
  • Maximum safety: no glass to shatter or break
Though it does say the stuff is UVproof so there might need to be some tweaking... Either way if you can't put a cham in there, put something else in there.

thats such an awsome sale price, thanks for posting this syn, though it would cost to much to order online and shipped to canada, this is a good heads up for the rest of the forum.

it would be awsome to split it in 2 and use em as two awsome montane setups

thats such an awsome sale price, thanks for posting this syn, though it would cost to much to order online and shipped to canada, this is a good heads up for the rest of the forum.

it would be awsome to split it in 2 and use em as two awsome montane setups

I have a home depot at Medicine Hat in canada, don't you have one near you?

of course i do, i didnt bother checking laurie, but i assumed since Syn posted the link that it would be the American Home Depot. ill double check the link :)

good catch syn. im stopping by today to see if they have any in store. if i get one ill update everyone.

Try to find the same greenhouse where there are consumer reviews. When I was in the market for a small greenhouse I came across a few like this and many people said they were flimsy and break/bend easily

I just want to see what everyone's doing with their greenhouses! I thought of getting one and putting my chams' cages out there during the summer.

I just want to see what everyone's doing with their greenhouses! I thought of getting one and putting my chams' cages out there during the summer.

no not in summer... would be a death trap... especially in tucson.

you could get away with it in fall, and the right winter days ....have to be very vigilant of it, and those when we have good monsoons.

no not in summer... would be a death trap... especially in tucson.

you could get away with it in fall, and the right winter days ....have to be very vigilant of it, and those when we have good monsoons.
Indeed, I would not suggest it during hot months unless you take precautions... and even then I still probably wouldn't.

http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...cm_sp=garden_center-_-greenhouse_special_deal

It might not be 100% chameleon ready, but it's on sale. Just thought I'd pass this link along.

• Sliding door & manual vent: door allows easy access to plants, vent allows for air flow and cooling
  • Rust-proof design: aluminum components and galvanized steel base
  • Maximum safety: no glass to shatter or break
Though it does say the stuff is UVproof so there might need to be some tweaking... Either way if you can't put a cham in there, put something else in there.

Really neat! I would keep researching until you find something appropriate and you could put together. It looks like it could replace a window and put on the side of a house. Which would make heating and cooling much easier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom