Simba shedding AGAIN!! (PICS)

KatCham

Established Member
Couldn't believe it when I came home at lunch time to find him starting to shed again!!! Less than 3 weeks after the last one!! He's growing so fast!!
Gave him a good long misting to help with the explosion LOL!!!!

Such a hansome man xx

037-2.jpg

You can just see his skin startin to split on his back

038-3.jpg

Couldn't resist a pic of his lil fat curly tail!!!

039-1.jpg

Just got in from work about 10mins ago.
Thought he'd have it off by now but still in the middle of burstin out LOL

040.jpg

041.jpg

You can just see his brand new colour where the skin has come away from his back.

I'm LOVING THAT BLUE!!!! :cool:

042.jpg

Stay tuned for the pics when he's done. Reckon he'll have it all of by tonight. Doesn't normally take him long. I'm so excited!!!!

Wow! :eek: That's all really, lol! What a gorgeous colour underneath that shed. I see his rostrals have grown now too - he's grown such a lot since you got him! He has grown into a very handsome chap from that tiny little black and white thing you first posted pics of! I really want a Panther one day - I really love the blue ones too!

Yeah I've just been looking back at the pics from when I first got him. He's changed, and grown so much....yet still so much to do :eek:

He's gonna be a gorgeous blue I reckon, but I wonder what effect him being a BB Ambilobe cross will have.

So exciting!!

Can't wait till he's finished his shed so i can take some colourful pics :D

Well, after having a fight with the Andrex lol.....

001-6.jpg

002-9.jpg

...he managed to get most of it off, but still had some on his face, legs n tail this mornin. Lovely happy green colour:D

004-6.jpg

003-5.jpg

005-6.jpg

Then this afternoon, he wasn't very happy with me disturbing him while eating his roaches! Hence the black stripes! :mad:

Thats a roach in his mouth by the way :p

006-8.jpg

007-5.jpg

Then later on, found him stretched out under his basking lamp catching some rays :cool:

008-6.jpg

My camera does him no justice. He's such a gorgeous green/blue and still so much colour to develop :D

Back
Top Bottom