Should i be worried??

Perceus

Sometimes Percy stays in the same place for over a day....is he relaxing or would something be wrong? He doesnt seem motivated to move...at all. I fed him some worms and they are still in his cup from 2 days ago. I hear of all these stories about how lively peoples chamys are during the day. His colors look good...and he did eat about 5 superworms about 4 days ago. I just worry that he is sleeping too much. Any suggestions?:confused:

Well is he just sitting there or is he sleeping with his eyes closed?. There is a big difference between the two. Personally my two chameleons never sit in the same spot for more than a few hours or so. I would be somewhat concerned if it were me as he seems lethargic along with a loss of appetite. Have you tried taking him outdoors and seeing if he perks up?

He does perk up when he goes outside and when he is inside sometimes his eyes are closed and sometimes they are open.

He does perk up when he goes outside and when he is inside sometimes his eyes are closed and sometimes they are open.

not a good sign if his eyes are closed, lethargic and not eating much. Maybe time to get a fecal done to be on the safe side. jmo

Back
Top Bottom