Shedding?

Nikkifer

Is there a certain age veiled chams start their first shed? Mine was born in June, I got him 27th July and he hasn't shed yet. Is this normal? Thanks :)

My guy was born,,,or hatched at the end of July,,,Ive had him for 2 weeks,,,and he just finished his first shed on Tuesday!!!! Remember to feed these little guys lots,,,,I feed mine twice a day with 1/8 size crickets gut loaded with Bug Burger and trays of home made gutload just to make sure them little varmits are feasting, I feed him from a bowl with about 10 of the little buggers in there and let him go at the bowl for a few minutes, when he is full I take the bowl away, he usually eats up 5 to 7 crickets per feeding!!!!
They need to grow to shed!!!!
Good Luck!!!

Like suggested when fed enough, remember they are growing fast they should shed often. They do so throughout their lives, every shed unleashes more beauty so there are more benefits then just new skin:)

My carpet cham just shedded for second time today. Ive only had him 6-7 weeks. You probably need to feed him more. I too use the repashy bug burger. Stuff is great n doeant smell half bad.

Back
Top Bottom