She is Beautiful!

Dez

Chamalot Chameleons
This is my 5 month old Nosy Faly female. She has recently been showing this intense orange.

I am not sure if that it typical of a faly girl but she is absolutely stunning

falyfemale2.jpg

Falyfemale1.jpg

flayfemale3.jpg

Then when I was done snapping pictures I turned around to see my male Ambanja, Raziel, peering out. Apparently he saw the girl too and was having a look.. ha ha

razpeeking.jpg

Too bad for him she is someone elses girlfriend :p

wow wow wow wow. I am always pleasantly surprised by a colorful female. Will be great to see if it passes to offspring.

she's beautiful!!!! who is the lucky guy?

It will be this guy once they are both old enough..

faly3.jpg

All my other panther females are either bubblegum pink or rose pink... She is the first one I have had that it crazy orange like this. and up until a week ago she was plain old brown. Her last shed got the oranges popping

faly3.jpg

All my other panther females are either bubblegum pink or rose pink... She is the first one I have had that it crazy orange like this. and up until a week ago she was plain old brown. Her last shed got the oranges popping

I cant wait to see there babies. let me know when you have some babies. I have been looking for a Faly:D

Have a female out of Raiden thats dark orange like that. Shes bright ruby red currently as she just laid her first clutch this week. The faly females sure do throw some wild colors for a female. That juvi male looks good. Who's line did he come from? Was that one of the male Rob brought in from Drew?

faly3.jpg

and what is his name????

Those colours just started popping? :) They might get more intense? Soon you'll need some of these just to look at her:cool:.......:D

Back
Top Bottom