screameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunatic913

have anyone of you guys ever purchased a chameleon from these guys and if so...what's your input on them? dependable? thnks alot for any replys

I didn't actually end up buying from them, but I did look into them. I had found some good reviews and heard good references, but they did not have what I was looking for at the time. I'm not really sure if that's helpful to you or not... good luck!

I have been looking into Panthers for several years doing as much research and talking to as many people as I could in anticipation of finally getting one. While I have never talked to anyone at screameleons, they never seemed to have anything I would be interested in. Really low to no inventory and when the babies were available, you had know idea what the sire looked like.

After talking with Kammerflage Kreations several times I ended up getting one from them. They always have a complete inventory of panthers for sale. Not just a baby or 2 but clutches of babies. Look on their site right now. They have 6-7 clutches of Amibilobe Panthers alone (plus all other popular strains) all with different fathers and mothers. You also get a chance to look at the sire from that clutch. If a clutch from a particular male you want is sold out, in 2-4 weeks another is usually available.

Good luck in your search!

I have never dealt with them for the exact reason mentioned above little to no inventory and never any pics available. You might want to try flchams.com or pamschams.com. Those two almost always have whatever you looking for and several to choose from. Hopeful this willl help you in your decision.

thnks for all the replys..im gonna do some more research especially some of the links that you guys have mentioned. whatever one i decide to go with i bet will be a beautiful cham. thnks again

Just good things to say about Screameleons...

I bought a male from them and not only are is his colors amazing but so was the advice and guidance I have gotten from Scremeleons. I continue to get good advice from them well after my purchse and that is valuable when you invest so much money. I felt they had plenty of different bloodlines to choose from but you may have to get in line for some of the most unique.

I know there are a lot of good breeders out there I would definately buy another panther from them myself...

Best of luck and have fun picking your first one out!

Aloha,

Exotic Panthers

I have been looking into Panthers for several years doing as much research and talking to as many people as I could in anticipation of finally getting one. While I have never talked to anyone at screameleons, they never seemed to have anything I would be interested in. Really low to no inventory and when the babies were available, you had know idea what the sire looked like.

After talking with Kammerflage Kreations several times I ended up getting one from them. They always have a complete inventory of panthers for sale. Not just a baby or 2 but clutches of babies. Look on their site right now. They have 6-7 clutches of Amibilobe Panthers alone (plus all other popular strains) all with different fathers and mothers. You also get a chance to look at the sire from that clutch. If a clutch from a particular male you want is sold out, in 2-4 weeks another is usually available.

Good luck in your search!

I don't understand what you mean by not knowing who the sire is when
purchasing babies from Vince at Screameleons. When he posts babies for
sale there is always a picture of the sire and the dame unless they are
captive hatched specimens then there is know way of telling who the
sire is because the babies came from a wild caught female!! So if you
see a baby for sale on his site and there is no pics of the sire it's
because there captive hatched specimens which I myself have just
purchased. I have bought two captive hatched male ambanjas from
Vince in the last week!! I can tell you from dealing with panthers over
the last ten years these two males are the best I have seen in at least
the last 4 years I have gotten panthers!! I have bought chameleons from
all of the top breeders in the business and in my opinion Vince has the
best of the best!!!!!!

I have bought chameleons from
best of the best!!!!!!

Well that just goes to show you that you havent gottin anything from Mike w/ Flchams,Pam w/ Pamschams, or even Tyler with Bluebeast reptiles. Because those three companies are the ones with the best of the best chams!!!!!!! Maybe you should try and purchase from them.

Easy there... this is a friendly community... two of my panthers are from Screameleons and I would eagerly buy from them again if I had more room. Yes, their website is frustratingly sparce on the "availability" tag, but if you call or email with the specifics you are looking for, you'll likely be pleasantly suprised at what might be available now or very soon. They are dedicated, knowledgable, and generous with time and advice well after the purchase. Of course, the same can be said for the other breeders mentioned as well. Bottom line for Screameleons in my experience: inquire.

I don't understand what you mean by not knowing who the sire is when
purchasing babies from Vince at Screameleons. When he posts babies for
sale there is always a picture of the sire and the dame unless they are
captive hatched specimens then there is know way of telling who the
sire is because the babies came from a wild caught female!! So if you
see a baby for sale on his site and there is no pics of the sire it's
because there captive hatched specimens which I myself have just
purchased. I have bought two captive hatched male ambanjas from
Vince in the last week!! I can tell you from dealing with panthers over
the last ten years these two males are the best I have seen in at least
the last 4 years I have gotten panthers!! I have bought chameleons from
best of the best!!!!!!

I just checked out the site again and you are correct. I take back what I said ablout not seeing the parents. Either this is a recent change or I was confusing this site with another. My apologies.

Well that just goes to show you that you havent gottin anything from Mike w/ Flchams,Pam w/ Pamschams, or even Tyler with Bluebeast reptiles. Because those three companies are the ones with the best of the best chams!!!!!!! Maybe you should try and purchase from them.

I know Mike, he lives two hours south of me in Ft. Meyers!! I have a friend
who has purchased a couple of chams from him and is very pleased, he just
doesn't have what I am looking for!! I believe that is what you said in your
above statement about Vince!! As far as Pamschams, I have never found
anything I like on her site either!! Vince has the BEST hands
down!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Mike, he lives two hours south of me in Ft. Meyers!! I have a friend
who has purchased a couple of chams from him and is very pleased, he just
doesn't have what I am looking for!! I believe that is what you said in your
above statement about Vince!! As far as Pamschams, I have never found
anything I like on her site either!! I have purchased from Tyler Stewart and
have been somewhat dissapointed in the animal I got but I won't go into
detail here as to keep the piece on this forum!! Vince has the BEST hands
down!!

Hey listen all i can say is if you think Vince has the best of the best chams then great. But to bad those chams Vince sells aren't his he buys his babies he doesnt breed everything on his own like the others do .

But to bad those chams Vince sells aren't his he buys his babies he doesnt breed everything on his own like the others do .

Do you know Vince personally? That is a pretty bold statement unless you
can back up what you are saying I would be VERY careful about what you
say!! Vince has a project page that has all his breeders on it!! Maybe you
should have checked that before running your mouth!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this thread is getting ugly.

Personally, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from any of the mentioned sellers. Let me add to that list... Amazing Blue Reptiles and Chameleon Company. All of the mentioned sellers above have amazing animals.. Tyler has the best looking male sambava in captivity anywhere right now, IMO. Pam has some of the most beautiful ambilobes and nosy bes I have ever seen. Mike has got some amazing WC males of a few locales. The Kammers have beautiful chameleons, too. Not sure what the fuss is all about, and being disappointed with the colors a baby grows up to display is just part of the fun. Not every baby grows up to be a mirror image of the sire, just like beautiful people sometimes have ugly children, and vice versa.

Hey listen all i can say is if you think Vince has the best of the best chams then great. But to bad those chams Vince sells aren't his he buys his babies he doesnt breed everything on his own like the others do .

Accusing a breeder of intentionally misrepresenting their animals is serious business, and certainly should be backed up with proof before being posted on a public forum. I hope you have it. Since this thread directly affects Screameleons, I am going to email Vincent so he can defend himself.

Heika

Hey, this thread is getting ugly.

Personally, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from any of the mentioned sellers. Let me add to that list... Amazing Blue Reptiles and Chameleon Company. All of the mentioned sellers above have amazing animals.. Tyler has the best looking male sambava in captivity anywhere right now, IMO. Pam has some of the most beautiful ambilobes and nosy bes I have ever seen. Mike has got some amazing WC males of a few locales. The Kammers have beautiful chameleons, too. Not sure what the fuss is all about, and being disappointed with the colors a baby grows up to display is just part of the fun. Not every baby grows up to be a mirror image of the sire, just like beautiful people sometimes have ugly children, and vice versa.

Accusing a breeder of intentionally misrepresenting their animals is serious business, and certainly should be backed up with proof before being posted on a public forum. I hope you have it. Since this thread directly affects Screameleons, I am going to email Vincent so he can defend himself.

Heika

Thank You, Heika!! Buy the way this is Geoff the guy you bought the nosy
be from in Florida!! How is he doing??

i didnt mean to start a war over here lol...i have also looked into bluebeast chams' and i've seen those in person. they have a nosy be ambanja that im interested in also....ugh! im so confused. o well i will make my decision shortly

i didnt mean to start a war over here lol...i have also looked into bluebeast chams' and i've seen those in person. they have a nosy be ambanja that im interested in also....ugh! im so confused. o well i will make my decision shortly

You can't go wrong purchasing from any of the mentioned breeders. They all have great animals.. you should choose based on what colorations or traits you are looking for, because any of the breeders mentioned in this thread will send you a healthy panther chameleon.

Heika

Thank You, Heika!! Buy the way this is Geoff the guy you bought the nosy
be from in Florida!! How is he doing??

Hola Geoff! He is doing very well. He developed a nasty eye infection, probably a result of that terrible shipment, but he is finally over it and looks fantastic. I will post pics later today.

Heika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom