screameleons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Geoff! He is doing very well. He developed a nasty eye infection, probably a result of that terrible shipment, but he is finally over it and looks fantastic. I will post pics later today.

Heika

That's GREAT!! Unfortunatelly that's the draw backs of living in the woods!!
You get to enjoy the beauties of mother nature but the inconvenienve of
bad mail service!!!!

Hello from Screameleons

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the heads up Heika. To everyone that has offered kinds words about us, we are very thankful to have you as customers.

I would like to address Crazy Chams’s attempt to take a shot at our credibility. Simply stated, we have never misrepresented our animals. We work closely with several breeders in the United States. Many of which purchased their original breeding stock from specimens produced right here at Screameleons. We also import wild caught specimens and supply many breeders with fresh bloodlines to produce the animals that we all share a passion for. Crazy Cham might be surprised that we have supplied some of his favorite breeders, who are also very good colleagues of ours!

Working with other breeders in the chameleon hobby is inevitable and it makes sense. Panther chameleon numbers are limited in captivity and it would not be in the best interest of anybody to be close-minded. While the majority of our panther chameleons are produced right here at Screameleons, about 5% are offered through our Breeding Partner Program. When we offer panther chameleons that were produced by colleagues, we disclose as much as possible.

For example, the following panthers were offered under our Breeding Partner Program:

Panther Chameleon 1
Panther Chameleon 2
Panther Chameleon 3

I can see where Crazy Cham might have been confused since the link that fully discloses the details about our Breeding Partner Program looks like normal text. If you click on the “Breeding Partner Program” text you will see it link to the following information about how and why a specimen is offered from a colleague:

Breeding Partner Program

It is my personal opinion that where a chameleon is physically produced is not as important as if a chameleon represents the quality, health and standards that a customer expects. To date, every single panther chameleon offered by Screameleons has come with an iron-clad guarantee and customer support that ensures every question or concern about their purchase is answered immediately. We still keep in contact with our very first customers, and walk them through the process of hatching and raising their very own panther chameleons. We make absolute sure that our customers are 110% satisfied and that they have someone to call if they ever need help.

Lunatic, if you are interested in a panther chameleon, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We have a good assortment of panther chameleons right now, and have more available than what is actually posted online. Just shoot me an email with your contact info and I’ll give you a ring at your earliest convenience.

Crazy Cham, if you are ever interested in a panther please do consider us. I am sure that you will be pleasantly surprised. We would love to have your support on these forums, and would like to be mentioned among the wonderful folks at FLChams and Pam's Chams.

Thanks!

Vincent

Last edited:
nosey-b

i wish i lived in the states u so lucky to have a great variety i looked on scremeleons web site and wow the blue nosey -b's looks wow lol wud love a panther bt i think i shud start with a yemen? wht u think?

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the heads up Heika. To everyone that has offered kinds words about us, we are very thankful to have you as customers.

I would like to address Crazy Chams’s attempt to take a shot at our credibility. Simply stated, we have never misrepresented our animals. We work closely with several breeders in the United States. Many of which purchased their original breeding stock from specimens produced right here at Screameleons. We also import wild caught specimens and supply many breeders with fresh bloodlines to produce the animals that we all share a passion for. Crazy Cham might be surprised that we have supplied some of his favorite breeders, who are also very good colleagues of ours!

Working with other breeders in the chameleon hobby is inevitable and it makes sense. Panther chameleon numbers are limited in captivity and it would not be in the best interest of anybody to be close-minded. While the majority of our panther chameleons are produced right here at Screameleons, about 5% are offered through our Breeding Partner Program. When we offer panther chameleons that were produced by colleagues, we disclose as much as possible.

For example, the following panthers were offered under our Breeding Partner Program:

Panther Chameleon 1
Panther Chameleon 2
Panther Chameleon 3

I can see where Crazy Cham might have been confused since the link that fully discloses the details about our Breeding Partner Program looks like normal text. If you click on the “Breeding Partner Program” text you will see it link to the following information about how and why a specimen is offered from a colleague:

Breeding Partner Program

As you stated above you can see where some confusion came into play. So what i can do is give you my deepest apology and say that i should read into things much more closely . Sorry Vincent I jumped the gun stupid me

Last edited by a moderator:
Crazy Chams,

Glad you were enlightened. I appreciate you referrals, but there are many reputable breeders other than myself. Vince is a great guy with very high quality chameleons. Like stated earlier in this thread. Everyone has a color preference and each breeder has different types to offer people. We all try to work together and try to stay away from the drama that seems to be so rampant.

If you decide to purchase from any of the breeders mentioned in this thread I believe you would find high quality chameleons.

for what it's worth...

Cyrus' granddaddies are Legolas from the Kammers (chameleonsonly.com) and Sub-Zero from Screameleons (I think one of his grandmas is from Kammers, too).

I have pics of them all and their colors are great. Cy is shedding again and he gets bluer all the time (that's if you're looking for a nosy be) :D

409186781_c61c8aad56.jpg

I always cringe when I see threads like this ("where to buy", "do you recommend x", etc). The problem is that you don't really know who is who or what motivations may be driving someone's opinion. If you are following this thread and plan to post, please at least keep to the subject of Screameleons.

Now for my opinion :p

Screameleons has a good long standing reputation. They are among a short list of breeders I would happily recommend to anyone. This is why I added them as a photo contest prize option. I have been eying their Nosy Mitsio for probably over a year now - beautiful animals.

I always cringe when I see threads like this ("where to buy", "do you recommend x", etc). The problem is that you don't really know who is who or what motivations may be driving someone's opinion. If you are following this thread and plan to post, please at least keep to the subject of Screameleons.

Now for my opinion :p

Screameleons has a good long standing reputation. They are among a short list of breeders I would happily recommend to anyone. This is why I added them as a photo contest prize option. I have been eying their Nosy Mitsio for probably over a year now - beautiful animals.

I agree, I love Vince's new morph the Oorana Mena!!! AWESOME!!!

By the way, just thought I would share some pics of my two ambanjas I got
from Screameleons!!!

Last edited:
I Have bought 2 panthers from them .They were both awesome and of pure lines Vincent knows more about panthers thant most herp vets. He allways returns phone calls and provides great phone suport. highly recomended!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom