Screameleons Panther T-Minus 12hrs

I would be getting that cat wayyyyy far away form your chameleon. He is stressed after the trip, and has to settle into his new home. Seeing a predator a hundred time his size sitting there looking at him is not how you get him to settle into his new home.:(

Very true...he must be terrified seeing a cat admire him. :eek:

BTW who is the sire of your new cham??

Now whatever you do, resist the urge to stare up close for long periods of time. That's how they steal your soul.

I can vouch for that!!! I've had Simba 17 days and my soul is his!!! LOL

Yeah you must let him settle in for the next few days. Life changing experience for him so he'll need total peace to chill and relax into his new pad.

Good luck with him...only a matter of time till your obsessed!!! LOL Unless you are already?? :D

My latest addition settled in really quickly. Perhaps its her pet shop upbringing that just got her used to the routine of seeing people. The workers actually had to bring her to the back every day to give her long shower sessions in the bathroom as that's the only way they could get their chams to drink. Guess that's why she's so social. So anyways, some chams take a while to adjust, some don't.

Cats are a predator, as laurie stated. That has nothing to do with acclimating to a new enclosure or home. A cat staring at the cage is a stressor that a new addition doesnt need. That cham is freaked enough by being in diff surroundings the cat only adds to that stress.;)

Would definitely love to know who the sire is? Who knows, my male and your male could very well be brothers :D I've had him a few weeks!

I can vouch for that!!! I've had Simba 17 days and my soul is his!!! LOL

Yeah you must let him settle in for the next few days. Life changing experience for him so he'll need total peace to chill and relax into his new pad.

Good luck with him...only a matter of time till your obsessed!!! LOL Unless you are already?? :D

You are weird

That cat has a sister who is 100x the predator that one is. I shoo them away, thought it made for a cool pic though.

He molted when he got here which Screameleons said is normal and I don't think he understands he has crickets in there?

Congrats:D vinnie is the man he has some amazing animals. The he packs his animals is the best I've seen. Best of luck with your new critter:)

awsome glad for you man im hopfully getting mine from Screameleons this week:D i cant wait i have wanted one for so long i have been contacting and contacting them and finally got the starter pack from them what did you do?:cool:

Back
Top Bottom