Need to Rehome Veiled Chameleon Sylmar, CA

Isis

Hi,

I love animals, insects and children. I have 3 kids 9, 8 and 6. Since my mother in law knows we love animals she decided (without asking) to give our son (now 6) a veiled chameleon. I work full time and we already have a fish (another present from a family member), 3 mice and a very time consuming rabbit we rescued (found dumped near our house and was in need of veterinary care). I am afraid the chameleon will died in our care as I don’t have the time or resources to care for it. His tank is set up minus a mister (that she knew it needed but did not buy). I would really love it if someone who knew about chameleons and wanted one would take it. He/she comes with everything just needs a mister. I will upload pictures when I get home from work.

@crosscutts do you know anyone in this area that would be willing to take on a veiled?
Well, the area is literally about two hours north of me maybe less . Unfortunately at this time I do not. But I will throw it out there when I get to work tomorrow maybe someone in the crew might want one.

I live near sylmar, I’m in Santa Clarita. Could probably take him/her. Would love to see photos of him/her and the setup.
I currently keep panther chameleons, oustaleti, and verrucosus. I’ve kept veiled chameleons in the past and raised the babies as well.

Back
Top Bottom