Screameleons Panther T-Minus 12hrs

Picasso123

My Panther will get here by 10:30am tomorrow morning. Have a safe flight little man!! Pictures definitely coming.

That is so exciting! Happy for you! I am a newbie to chams. I am still doing my research and plan to get one in a few months! I'm really excited! I've heard great things about screameleons!:)

That's cool you're so excited :). I just got mine from them last week and it's been nothing but smoothing sailing so far. He's eating and drinking well......but I do catch myself always checking on him like an infant child or something LOL.

That's cool you're so excited :). I just got mine from them last week and it's been nothing but smoothing sailing so far. He's eating and drinking well......but I do catch myself always checking on him like an infant child or something LOL.

I'm sure I will be too.

I am giving you about 15 minutes then I will be back to my computer to see pictures. Welcome your little one and enjoy the moment.:)

iphone needed an update on all days it had to be today.

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0495.jpg

I would be getting that cat wayyyyy far away form your chameleon. He is stressed after the trip, and has to settle into his new home. Seeing a predator a hundred time his size sitting there looking at him is not how you get him to settle into his new home.:(

Back
Top Bottom