Sad Sad News From The Vet Yesterday

Update on Red

Thank you Angie.

Red had his second treatment this morning. So far no side effects from the chemo. The swelling in his glands has gone down and that means he's going in remission. He was such a sweet boy at the vets. All the girls just love him. :)

I'm so happy to hear he's responding to the chemo well. Obviously the prednisone has its own issues but I'm sure you're aware of them.

Nothing helps more than love and he's got that in spades so I have high hopes for Red.

I'm glad that the latest news is good. Long may the remission continue!!! You and Red have been in my thoughts.

Thank you Angie.

Red had his second treatment this morning. So far no side effects from the chemo. The swelling in his glands has gone down and that means he's going in remission. He was such a sweet boy at the vets. All the girls just love him. :)

Whoop whoop! I'm so happy for you guys :) long may it continue!

Thank you so much for keeping us in your thoughts. The only thing I'd noticed different about Red is he sleeps more than usual and goes to the bathroom more than usual due to the prednisone. He doesn't get his third treatment until Monday the 9th. He will have a total of 25 treatments over the next 6 months.

PLEASE Keep Red In Your Thoughts and Prayers

It has been a very stressful day. Please keep my dog Red in your thoughts and prayers. He was not feeling well at all today and had a fever of 104. He had to be hospitalized for IV fluids and Baytril for a few days. When I checked on him this evening they thought he had perked up a bit.

On another sad note Gizmo the Leopard Gecko is not doing well. The vet thinks it might be either liver or kindey failure. :(

Oh no Jann, I'll keep Red and Gizmo in my thoughts tonight. Recently I know all about how terrible it is having a dog hospitalized, I hope he feels much better by tomorrow.

Jann, I am keeping you and Red in my thoughts (Gizmo too!). Chemo is rough and the days after chemo are often very, very rough. I'm sorry Red has to go through it, but I'm confident that your love and support will help him and that the doctor's treatment will do what needs to be done.

Oh, Jann. I'm so sorry to hear that. I know it can't be easy, but you & Red have a lot of love and support from all over the world :)

Poor little Gizmo, too!! How old is he/she?

Jann my heart goes out to you at this difficult time. As if you didn't have enough on your plate with red, and now poor gizmo.

I hope that Red is just having time adjusting to treatment. He's in good hands and has all the love from you to help him heal.

I will keep hoping and praying for Red and Gizmo, and you!

Stay strong whatever happens and know that you have done your best and given all your love to your pets.

It has been a very stressful day. Please keep my dog Red in your thoughts and prayers. He was not feeling well at all today and had a fever of 104. He had to be hospitalized for IV fluids and Baytril for a few days. When I checked on him this evening they thought he had perked up a bit.

On another sad note Gizmo the Leopard Gecko is not doing well. The vet thinks it might be either liver or kindey failure. :(

So sorry to hear this news. Any sort of lymphoma is difficult. I hope Red is strong enough to endure the treatments. Have you got him on the "Dish" yet? Poor, poor Gizmo. You are all in my prayers.:)

Thank you for all the comments, emails and concerns about Red. My daughter and I visited him yesterday and my husband and I today. He is showing improvement and might get to come home tomorrow evening or Monday morning.

Oh Jann, I'm praying day for him!!!!! I believe "home" can be one of the best medicines!!!!!!!! Keep a good thought!!!!!!

Hi Jann,

Sorry to hear the news of Red Dog, good to read he is feeling better today. You guys are in my thoughts.

Red Update

Thank you so very much for your support Lisa.

Thank you Jessica. I miss seeing you here.

Red gets to come home today at 4:30. I can't wait!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom