US Roaches, isopods, and more

I just got a starter colony of Chrome and Shadow roaches, and also some Giant Canyon isopods. Everything arrived in a couple of days, was well packaged, and there were lots of insects of different sizes and ages! He was very patient with all my questions, and the pricing was great too! Definitely recommend it!

My death heads are getting mature enough to see the death head and they are so frickin amazing!
5D1CFA77-9F1F-4D04-9C80-1F1899987799.jpeg

Yeah the black makes them look really sinister, my wife about shit when I showed her this one yesterday lmao

Hahaha I can imagine, I remember we talked about giant cave roaches. I have several adults in a huge bio bin, but waiting to see some nymphs. Now that is a fun roach to scare people with, wings make them look almost the size of your hand. Wide horn hissers get pretty massive too.

@jamest0o0 is this a murder hornet aka Vespa mandarinia, Found it yesterday dead in my driveway, then later in the day I saw a live one. In the picture it’s laying inside a canning jar ring.View attachment 271824

Tbh I'm not very familiar with mud Hornets other than looking them up a few times. I've never seen them around here, but they usually seem to have slender bodies, this guy looks more full? No?

Hahaha I can imagine, I remember we talked about giant cave roaches. I have several adults in a huge bio bin, but waiting to see some nymphs. Now that is a fun roach to scare people with, wings make them look almost the size of your hand. Wide horn hissers get pretty massive too.
Definitely let me know as soon as your ready to sell some of the giant cave roaches bro!

Tbh I'm not very familiar with mud Hornets other than looking them up a few times. I've never seen them around here, but they usually seem to have slender bodies, this guy looks more full? No?
Yeah this guy is pretty plump, the live one I saw was almost as big as a hummingbird! I’m going to try to catch one if I see another.

Updated some info on the climbing/flying abilities of each species listed. Going to post some new species soon as well.

Back
Top Bottom