Reptibreeze water tray?

PappaRONzi

Does anyone sell a water tray for the bottom of the Reptibreeze brand of cages? Just finished putting my first one together and I quickly noticed this large flaw/issue with the cage design. I found one at ILL reptile but they told me it only works on the other brand of cage they sell. Any other solutions people have found? Thanks
Ron

Hi to you from another member from Indiana :)
I don't have trays under mine. In the small cage I have large plastic plant holders sitting inside of the cages so that water can collect in there. I will also point out that I am home all day so I do my own misting and clean up of water then gets around things.

How big is the cage you have??? TSC (Tractor Supply) sells plastic 24 x 24 pans for rabbit cages. If the size would work for you, you could set the cage up on pieces of cut pvc to hold the cage up an inch or so above the plastic rabbit pan... or some other type of pan that would work for you.

Hope that helps give you some type of idea

Thanks Hosier and Buckeye!

I am an Indy transplant, born & raised in Ohio. Thanks for the feedback. My cage is 18x36 for now, will update in the future as needed.

I made the bottom of mine out of lexan. I cut a 3 inch hole and used clear waterproof goop to attach a pvc drain with chrome top like used in a shower. I cut a piece of Aluminum screen to sandwich between the pvc flange and metal drain top.

not to sure on how the bottoms on the reptibreeze are but on my zilla cage it was plastic. i ended up putting screen on the bottom. i use a smaller bakers rack type thing. 3 metal adjustable shelves. and i just put a big but shallow plastic tub on the middle shelf for all water to drain straight out the bottom. just throwing out an idea for you

Back
Top Bottom