Reptibreeze screen cages

Geckoxp

Established Member
Real quick Q...hopefully:D

Thinking about switching cages from the one pictures below from the Kammers to a reptibreeze cage..The biggest issue I have with the cage is that the screen is like your typical screen setup with a rubber fitting...well the rubber fitting keep either popping out or just doesnt hold up well. I have run into this with the others purchased from LLL Reptile as well pictured below too.

My main question here is how do the reptibreeze cages hold up and will I get that screen fitting issue? Also the below cages have in each corner a small hole where crickets could hide in. Are they present in the reptibreeze cages as well or are they built differently? Ive been checking on youtube etc but so far no luck in answering the Qs...just looking for some honest answers by anyone who uses these cages before I purchase. :)

cage.jpg

product_detailed_image_30017_184.jpg

Reptilebreeze are ok but they really tend to rust VERY easy. At least with my experience they did.

I thought the issue was corrected and that the newer models dont rust?? Can anyone confirm this with the newer model with the green boxing?

I have had my Reptibreeze since february and I have yet to see rust on it. It is indoors but it has to deal with an hour of misting a day

im reading past posts and they are all over the place...may as well end up with the LLL brand and at least I know what I am in store for there...

If your in the market for a new cage johsfrogs.com has the new Reptology cages that have an acrylic front door for better viewing. If I was going to get a new cage I would get one of those. It seems like it would be pretty cool.
If you do get the reptology one be sure to post some pics as I'm interested In how they look. Myself I have been using lll and never had an issue but I have heard from other members that on the zoo med cage the screen seems flimsy.
Good luck

If your in the market for a new cage johsfrogs.com has the new Reptology cages that have an acrylic front door for better viewing. If I was going to get a new cage I would get one of those. It seems like it would be pretty cool.
If you do get the reptology one be sure to post some pics as I'm interested In how they look. Myself I have been using lll and never had an issue but I have heard from other members that on the zoo med cage the screen seems flimsy.
Good luck

If I would have known about those new cages I would have ordered one, but I already have mine

Good luck

Yah I saw those cages...I can see my cham fine in a screen cage so I dont believe its worth the extra $30 a cage for the front face. It looks like a decent setup though! I purchased a couple from LLL tonight (Your welcome LLL btw lol). I have a Nosy Be coming this week from the Kammers thats going in the smaller cage and then once I get the larger ones im going to move him over and redo the whole plant system I have going on now...so need to start looking at everyones setup to get the ideas flowing...and of course plants to put in that will work in that tall of a cage.

Honestly,
I have both. I use the Kammer cage for my panther as he was bought with it from the original owner. I also use the Reptibreeze for my Rudis girls. Both work great. Now if you are changing cages because you need a bigger one because your chameleon needs a bigger one. Well, you can choose either. You will be satisfied with either. The Kammer cage is a little wider but shorter. The Reptibreeze is slimmer but taller. If size isnt the issue just keep the Kammer cage and save money to buy something else you might need.

Back
Top Bottom