Reptaid

Ramrod

Chameleon Enthusiast
Anyone had success or failure using Reptaid as a suppliment to support immune system? Just curious if it is any good or not.
Why was it used and what were the results?

I used it and it helped one of my chams , I purchase a chameleon and he showed up fine but wasn't eating right away so I thought he needed time to settle in . on the 4th day I knew something was up , his eyes started sinking in a bit and started closing his eyes during the day . so I purchased reptaid at petco and started him on it right away ! I don't know if was just luck but the next day he was eating again :) That was the only time I used it and I was pretty happy with the results

I used it for my turtle when he had a respiratory infection and he was cured within a week. I also had to use it with my oldest Cham bc he had coccidia and was too small to medicate. I treated him for a month before giving the coccidia meds. He had clear fecals after. I treat all my guys just one dose every month or two.

I used it for my turtle when he had a respiratory infection and he was cured within a week. I also had to use it with my oldest Cham bc he had coccidia and was too small to medicate. I treated him for a month before giving the coccidia meds. He had clear fecals after. I treat all my guys just one dose every month or two.
I really was curious about long term use so thanks for that info.

Back
Top Bottom