shower curtains

yungzerk

Avid Member
hello! i recently installed shower curtains on all sides of my chameleons cage (except front) but i was just curious if anyone had any tips or tricks to install the shower curtain more tightly on the cage instead of just hanging, anything helps thank you🥰
IMG_2678.jpeg

Do away with the shower curtain. Buy duct window film. https://www.chameleonforums.com/thr...ot-the-same-as-the-22-5-6-ho-fixtures.191400/
You will run the double sided tape from the kit down the metal frame of the sides and back. Then place the film from one side wrapping around the cage. Do it as neatly as possible and tight to each panel. Seal the film to the double sided tape. Then use the blowdryer to shrink it tight to the cage. This will fully seal all three of the panels.

Do away with the shower curtain. Buy duct window film. https://www.chameleonforums.com/thr...ot-the-same-as-the-22-5-6-ho-fixtures.191400/
You will run the double sided tape from the kit down the metal frame of the sides and back. Then place the film from one side wrapping around the cage. Do it as neatly as possible and tight to each panel. Seal the film to the double sided tape. Then use the blowdryer to shrink it tight to the cage. This will fully seal all three of the panels.
that will have to wait for the future as i literally just installed the shower curtains 😂😂 but this is a wonderful idea i wish i would’ve seen this 30 mins ago!

that will have to wait for the future as i literally just installed the shower curtains 😂😂 but this is a wonderful idea i wish i would’ve seen this 30 mins ago!
Just gotta ask us we are full of too much info lol.

Ok so to make the shower curtain work... Go buy double sided tape. Run this down your outside frame. Seal the shower curtain to it. :)

Ok so to make the shower curtain work... Go buy double sided tape. Run this down your outside frame. Seal the shower curtain to it. :)
perfect, you’re a life saver! I will definitely buy myself an insulator kit sometime soon 🥰

image.jpg

i also just wanted to share this, i added more horizontal branches and the plants are supposed to get here tomorrow, so the cage is almost complete!

Back
Top Bottom