Chameleon dripper system *help*!

Good_vibes1313

Hi everyone!! I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions/ideas for my chameleon dripping system!! I’m currently using a mist king for my misting system and a big jug with holes in the bottom for my dripping system.. anyways, I just ordered a new cage and it’s going to be almost touching my roof because of the stand I’m putting it on :/ so I’m not sure how I’ll be able to get a jug to fit up there.. just wanted to see if anyone had any fun ideas on how I can make it work :) thank you in advance!!!

I use an EcoTech Versa VX-1 pump to pump water about 6' from the bottom of my enclosure to the top.....works great but it's expensive.....

I have a Little Dipper drip system that I don't use.....practically new, that I will send to you if you want it......free

Hey! I was just going to make a thread showing off my custom drippers I’ve made for my two Chams.

I used a small pump sprayer, some 1/4 OD tubing (same thing as the mistking tubing), a ball valve, and an irrigation drip nozzle. You cut the handle off the pump sprayer, heat up the black tubing, and shove the 1/4 OD deep into the pump sprayer tubing. Use a hose clamp if you are worried about leaks. Whole project is under $40.

You just pipe it in to the top of the cage (through a corner wedge and a mist king bulkhead works really well), fill it with water, and pump it up. It drips for a really long time. The last one I made with a larger pump sprayer would drip for like three hours. The ball valve (the blue lever) allows you to control the speed of the dripping.

No more climbing on top of the cage to fill a dripper. It outperforms every dripper system I’ve tried. Best part is it’s obnoxiously easy and not finicky at all.

IMG_7974.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom