REPTAID new organic anti-parasite/health boost formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now avail at LLL, UK, and Canada

Reptaid is now available through LLLReptile. We are not positive whether they are selling it off the shelf or online. But for those of you nearby their locations, you can certainly request it from their inventory.

Also, for those in Canada, you can now get quicker and cheaper shipping by ordering your Reptaid from:

National Reptile Supply
[email protected]
905-274-5550

For those in the UK, you can get it with quicker and cheaper shipping by ordering from:

Mantis World Exotics
[email protected]
0800-612-8798

Other local U.S. dealers are listed on reptaid.com. Check out our half page ad in the upcoming (August) special "health and supplements" issue of Reptiles magazine.

Reptaid is now available through LLLReptile. We are not positive whether they are selling it off the shelf or online. But for those of you nearby their locations, you can certainly request it from their inventory.

Also, for those in Canada, you can now get quicker and cheaper shipping by ordering your Reptaid from:

National Reptile Supply
[email protected]
905-274-5550

For those in the UK, you can get it with quicker and cheaper shipping by ordering from:

Mantis World Exotics
[email protected]
0800-612-8798

Other local U.S. dealers are listed on reptaid.com. Check out our half page ad in the upcoming (August) special "health and supplements" issue of Reptiles magazine.

Ordering some as soon as I get my paypal payment. Order from reptaid.com the best gesang?

Ordering some as soon as I get my paypal payment. Order from reptaid.com the best gesang?

There is a pet store in Burbank that carries it on their shelves. You may want to check them out if they are close to you. Otherwise the prices are same, and the shipping is just 4.00 if you get it from us. But the folks in Burbank have a great store from what we can tell. One of their employees joined the forum to hone up on their chameleon keeping skills. It's username ScaredyCatAsh. She PM'd me the address:

New owner and new (better) management:

Burbank Scales N Tails
1720 W Verdugo Ave
Burbank CA 91506

Also, for those of you who go to the reptile shows, TikiTikiReptiles (Vegas Chad and Vegas Darci of the forum) usually has some Reptaid there, and a few others carry it at the shows around the country as well.

Last edited:
There is a pet store in Burbank that carries it on their shelves. You may want to check them out if they are close to you. Otherwise the prices are same, and the shipping is just 4.00 if you get it from us. But the folks in Burbank have a great store from what we can tell. One of their employees joined the forum to hone up on their chameleon keeping skills. It's username ScaredyCatAsh. She PM'd me the address:

New owner and new (better) management:

Burbank Scales N Tails
1720 W Verdugo Ave
Burbank CA 91506

Also, for those of you who go to the reptile shows, TikiTikiReptiles (Vegas Chad and Vegas Darci of the forum) usually has some Reptaid there, and a few others carry it at the shows around the country as well.

Awesome thanks for the info

I used this stuff on Satoky that I got from ChamCaretaker(Jessica) and by the end of the night on the first day, he was feelin better already!! Still giving him it for the next week just to make sure all is well, but the fact that I noticed a difference in him that fast has made me a believer in this stuff....thanks guys!!!:)

Oh, if it sounded like I was trashin Jessica about Satoky.....I ment it in no way...hes a great Cham, very friendly and well taken care of by Jessica......he's just been depressed. Probably cause of his age and being so used to the set up he had with Jessica. I'd buy again from ChamCaretaker any day.......and of course Sandy...lol Bought 3 Chams from the last month in fact...very happy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom