REPTAID: Natural Herbal Supplement. Boost immunity. Help fight parasites & infections

Status
Not open for further replies.
reptaidbox3.jpg
reptaidmanskysmall.jpg

Reptaid was developed to target common reptile health issues. It includes a variety of oils and herbs specifically chosen for their ability to fight against parasites and infection. Reptile keepers, veterinarians, breeders, and importers marvel at its affectiveness in helping to restore reptile health. In early 2010 its use extended to the amphibian world and is now being used successfully on frogs and toads.

SOME CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS:

"...its been 10 days now, and there is noticeable improvement in my bearded dragon (which came up clean on the fecal yesterday) and both my chameleons (also clean on the fecal exams). this stuff is amazing thank you..."

"...WC melleri ... had a grip twice as strong and his color changed to a more consistent color. He is more active. What a difference..."

"We had a young lemon pastel ball python...blowing bubbles and gasping for air. He had a very bad case of respiratory infection. I was at a show and I overheard someone talking about Reptaid and how well it worked for respiratory problems. I figured for $30.00 it was worth a try...When I started the treatment he could not even close his mouth as he was gasping for so much air. On top of this he also went into shed, which also added stress to him. To say the least it looked rather gloomy. After 15 days the infection was completely gone, he had shed in the process, was more alert and lively than I had ever seen him. He also took his first meal after a 6-week period. I was so impressed with the Reptaid that I [became] a distributor for this awesome product so that I could offer our customers an alternative solution from an expensive vet bill as well as give them a product that I know works first hand."

REPTAID: For reptiles/amphibians 250 grams or smaller. $24.97

REPTAID XL: For reptiles/amphibians larger than 250 grahams. $30.97

Each bottle contains approximately 300 doses and lasts a year in the fridge after being opened. Reptaid can be purchased online.

VISIT WWW.REPTAID.COM TO ORDER, FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR TO FIND A DISTRIBUTOR NEAR YOU. OR CALL 253-576-3309. REPTAID IS SHIPPED WORLDWIDE.

http://www.reptaid.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom