Red eyed tree frogs

I wanted to separate information-
Your habitat--
Check for:
anything that can have a chemical preservative on it. Plastic, fresh plants (might have pesticides), wood can be treated or a branch from a tree with natural toxins. So many factors can be dangerous for frogs and other amphibians that use their skin for absorption.

Some (not all) silicone, foam, glue and other things we use can have chemicals that leach out.

I actually make everything in my habitat except for the large root like structure (plastic for aquariums) which is actually upside-down and have grown live plants on it. Everything else is aquarium black silicone, aquarium tube (1/4 to 1") with silicone over them and coco fiber/plants attached. I don't use foam because it can leach out chemicals if not protected properly.

Sorry, I go overboard with explaining things.
No you dont go overboard you are helping a lot. Well I will try this wothout liquid calcium I will put some regular calcium in it if it helps but I think shes gone. All other frogs look gine and they are jumping all over.
25F05E14-23D2-4543-AA53-73879BF1868C.jpeg

You are right- Just make sure the eyes are starting to cloud-up.
I have search for a long time about Amazon Milks and have not seen info on problems, sicknesses or death. So- am learning with your experience.

Few years ago, I found out about the wood frogs being able to freeze and have no problems when they warmed up.

These frogs are new and don't know much about health issues or if they are capable of playing opossum. Sorry, wish I knew more to help.

If you have noticed, most of my information is personal, so don't like to guess or tell you the wrong information.

I have fixed bacterial, fungal, digestion, eating issues but not sudden death. (too late) I guess they can have heart attacks, aneurisms etc...

Be on the lookout for non-eating behavior. Reason I tweezer feed at least every few days to see who is eating and who is not, plus the daily 100 crickets thrown in every day.

I am a little weird when it comes to critter care. I know every meal eaten or not, for all of them, which includes all the fish too.

OCD, I might have, but too old to change and I am 100% okay with it. :) (y)

You are right- Just make sure the eyes are starting to cloud-up.
I have search for a long time about Amazon Milks and have not seen info on problems, sicknesses or death. So- am learning with your experience.

Few years ago, I found out about the wood frogs being able to freeze and have no problems when they warmed up.

These frogs are new and don't know much about health issues or if they are capable of playing opossum. Sorry, wish I knew more to help.

If you have noticed, most of my information is personal, so don't like to guess or tell you the wrong information.

I have fixed bacterial, fungal, digestion, eating issues but not sudden death. (too late) I guess they can have heart attacks, aneurisms etc...

Be on the lookout for non-eating behavior. Reason I tweezer feed at least every few days to see who is eating and who is not, plus the daily 100 crickets thrown in every day.

I am a little weird when it comes to critter care. I know every meal eaten or not, for all of them, which includes all the fish too.

OCD, I might have, but too old to change and I am 100% okay with it. :) (y)
Yeah her eyes were literally white. There is food in container in there and I will feed them tommorow. Only way I can feed them is put them in a small container because curently I have small roaches that are too small for tweezers..

JMHO- Never too small for tweezers.
I am persistent are they bigger than flightless fruit-flies? :) (y)

Attachments

• PXL_20210708_004321451.jpg
    PXL_20210708_004321451.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 76
Back
Top Bottom