Recent picture of Zaphod the mitsio

Echoezra

Established Member
Just looking through some pictures on my phone the other day, and when I went to load them up to photobucket, and couldn't remember how to do it, lol, I realized it must have been WAY too long since I posted any updated pictures of my boys!! You poor deprived people must be in desperate withdrawal... :(

So here's one of the not recent enough pictures of Zaphod the mitsio I'm pretty sure none of you have seen yet. Ever since that incident with the piece of kiwi, he's been flashing me this yellow show pretty often. It's awesome. :)

94f3cf69.jpg

Reactions: Hoj
That is a stunning guy you have. More pic's of zaphod will always be welcome, even a CURRENT one would be nice.:D

Thanks Laurie! :)
And I knowww...I'd love to show you a new picture every dayyyy... but the only camera I have is my iphone, and it's just a pain in the buttocks to post pictures from my phone to the forum. :( And I'm a lazy weiner, so I don't. lol. But I shall try to keep up with it more often.
There won't be any more really spectacular outside sunshiny ones any time soon (stupid canadian winter!!!! grr...) But I'll do what I can with my house's bad lighting! haha.
Here's another one from the same day, at least, to tide you over. Pardon his sad little sparse cage, his hibiscus dropped all it leaves, they're starting to grow back, it's just taking a while.
fc14b3fb.jpg

That is a stunning guy you have. More pic's of zaphod will always be welcome, even a CURRENT one would be nice.:D

Woah, Zaphod is looking great! I remember seeing pics of him a long time ago when he had almost no color. I'd be showing that guy off all the time. Simply awesome mitsio. I hope you go back to Drew and get him a gf quick. He needs to pass along those good genes.

I know, he's come a long way, huh?
And believe me, I'm dying to find him a girlfriend!! it's killing me that I can't - the thought that something might happen to him and I wouldn't have a baby of his to continue on, makes me really sad. :(
i love this guy so much.
i asked Drew, but he doesn't have anything in the works last time i checked.
The only ones I've been able to find in Canada are nieces. I was trying to avoid that if possible. Everything everybody has here came from Drew so at least one of the parents came from the same line he did, it seems, so it makes sense. I may have to stop being picky if I want to breed him, until your guys hurry up and get busy gettin busy and you ship me a sexy little mama... lol!!

Woah, Zaphod is looking great! I remember seeing pics of him a long time ago when he had almost no color. I'd be showing that guy off all the time. Simply awesome mitsio. I hope you go back to Drew and get him a gf quick. He needs to pass along those good genes.

GEEEEEZ, Why are quality mitsios like that so hard to get here in the U.S? If I tried to get one like that, it would probably turn blue and red or something crazy. LOL That guy is freakn awesome. Awesome, simply Awesome.

GEEEEEZ, Why are quality mitsios like that so hard to get here in the U.S? If I tried to get one like that, it would probably turn blue and red or something crazy. LOL That guy is freakn awesome. Awesome, simply Awesome.
Why do they have to be so hard to get period? :( I need more!
And good thinking - you're the one with the 'yellow' faly right? lol, might as well aim for a mitsio now to get your blue & red. ;)
I'm just kiddin. :p I love that crazy faly. I loved mine the most when he was going through his little "lemon butter" yellow phase. I really hoped he'd stay that way. He's looking pretty normal now though. I'll make his update picture thread next. He's pretty chill, so I never get any flared up pictures from him. But he's still plenty pretty relaxed too. :)

Back
Top Bottom