R.I.P. Karma

Sinfulintent

Sad day yesterday, we thought he was doing so much better, started syringe feeding him, his strength was coming back, but I guess it just wasn't enough, found him on his side early morning Sunday, picked him up and brought him out side where he died in my wife's hands after around an hour. Buried him in our backyard in a nice sunny spot. :(

Lesson learned i guess, no substrate, good ventilation, no night light, varied diet, UVB light, more misting. All things I learned after our first, just too bad my wife and I along with a vet couldn't save him.

Sad day yesterday, we thought he was doing so much better, started syringe feeding him, his strength was coming back, but I guess it just wasn't enough, found him on his side early morning Sunday, picked him up and brought him out side where he died in my wife's hands after around an hour. Buried him in our backyard in a nice sunny spot. :(

Lesson learned i guess, no substrate, good ventilation, no night light, varied diet, UVB light, more misting. All things I learned after our first, just too bad my wife and I along with a vet couldn't save him.

Wow. So sorry to be reading this. I guess that I missed an earlier post. Most of us who have been doing this for awhile have lost a cham. The important lesson is to learn and improve as you move forward. RIP Karma

Thanks Max and Dom,

if you look at my older posts you can see my long struggle with him. Had a bunch of ups and downs and a couple vet trips, just never seemed to pull all the way through though

I am so sorry you lost Karma. A lot of us lose our first cham because we had not yet got the proper care routine down. You will do much better because of all Karma taught you. RIP Karma.

Back
Top Bottom