Pregnant Chameleon???

She seems skinnier to me but I think I can see eggs and I don't think she's laid on account of she's not dirty at all can someone help me out?
IMG_20191015_110635.jpg
IMG_20191015_110942.jpg

Ok thank you guys she just seemed skinnier to me maybe it's the way she's sitting also if she goes past 30 days should I be concerned? How long should I wait past her 30 day mark to take her to the vet?

We lol because we’ve been you...super anxious and nervous about the laying process. I’ve only gone thru one with my girl and am only slightly more relaxed about it.
When the time comes, she’ll go to her lay bin and then you need to give her absolute privacy!

I have her enclosure covered with a blanket and don't take it off unless I'm feeding her or misting her cage. Hopefully that's privacy enough. When she goes to her lay bin I will go to a different room.

Thank you for all your guys help I will be buying her a light tonight or in the morning also when I upgrade the light will Repashy calcium plus be ok to use or do I still need the calcium plus lod?
As she’s a veiled calcium plus is probably ok three days a week. But calcium plus loD at every feeding is better.

She will go down to the lay bin then go back up and turn this color I'm not sure what I should do at this point
IMG_20191017_130427.jpg

Last edited:
It's 9 inches deep and like 9 or 10 inches wide I used a mop bucket that I cleaned out it's half soil half sand it's moist I've did starter holes in it she's still eating she's been up and down like 4 times but has never been inside the laybin

Size sounds good. I asked about moisture as way back (post#11) you said that you emptied the water out of it several times a day.

Oh. I misunderstood. Is her enclosure still covered at least half way up? Just trying to think of reasons she might not like her lay bin or be spooked about using. Simplest explanation is she isn’t yet ready but is scoping things out.

Back
Top Bottom