Pregnant Chameleon???

I’m really surprised! She’s so very plump! Glad you got answers though and will be ready when it is her laying time. I’m taking the advice of a very wise keeper (@kinyonga :)) and have recently cut back more on my girls feedings and lowered their temps in efforts to reduce clutches.

Basically all I had to do was open the ac vent more and their basking temps are staying at 80. Rest of enclosure is cooler in the mid to high 70’s. Giving 2 med/lg silkworms or 10 bsfl or 2 med roaches every other day. I do still offer them their berries a couple of times a week for a treat.

Ok good to know. What kind of berries can they have? I know Camilla LOVES kale I offer it to her daily and she takes it every time.

Mine goes from 70 to 73 in the middle and bottom and the top is 83 to 85 but I'm also buying her new lights soon because her new enclosure I built needs a door which I am building this weekend it's going to need better lights it's pretty big

Mine don’t seem to like greens. They did nibble some shaved sweet potato once, but refuse it now. One loves blueberries...she’s raced over my hand to get them before I can even get her cup in. The other girl is just kind of meh...sometimes she‘ll nibble one, but more often doesn’t. I give raspberry too, but it isn’t as well received. I cut the berries in half to make them more manageable.

Back
Top Bottom