Pregnant Chameleon???

Try digging a hole for her...it might stimulate her to dig.

Once I put one in the bin I leave it there for a few days...it's too stressful/confusing/disturbing to them to move back and forth...IMHO.

You can water her and feed her in there as long as she's not digging yet...just make sure you don't make the substrate too wet and don't leave any uneaten insects in there...they may chew on her or the eggs if she lays them.

Left her in the bin over night still no digging she's eating and drinking so I'll wait till Friday to take her to the vet changed my appointment to Friday at 11:30 Friday is when I get paid I will be taking her if she shows no forward progress

Make sure your vet does and ultra sound or X-ray to check on the eggs or to see if there are eggs. It’s a little expensive but it’s worth knowing if there are eggs and if there are ready to come out yet

Yeah they are going to do an x-ray $100 I asked if that's what they would do and they said it's highly possible that they will it's the same vet I use for my snake so I trust her I would have already taken her but she's still eating and drinking so I'm assuming she's ok till Friday that's when I get paid so want to make sure I have the cash for everything she's going to need at the vets

This member only hears what they want to hear.

Another prime example of someone asking for advice only to be selective in choosing to follow only the most convenient possible paths forward.

She's eating drinking pooping peeing shows no signs of Ill health I have no money to take her to the vet until Friday I have three young kids one of which has cerebral palsy and epilepsy I don't get paid till Friday and that's when I'm taking her to the vet regardless if she's showing I'll health or not so please get off my back I'm doing what I can for this animal which is alot more than what her previous owner can say

Please don't invade another's thread. If you want help with your chameleon, please post on your own thread you started, as this thread is about a chameleon with its life in possible danger.

I understand. However, egg laying can be extremely stressful and the vet can say whether or not she is in danger.

Ok so I guess I'm confused can someone show me what pictures she is showing gravid colors in that I've posted because I thought this was gravid colors and she's never ever been this color
Screenshot_20191023-124247.jpg

Ok they said they probably will give an x-ray but I saw that someone said something about ultrasound so wasn't sure which I should be getting well I mean which one would be best

Back
Top Bottom