Power outage help!!

jeff138

Okay so yesterday at 8pm we had a tornado and massive storm in my town and the power is out and there saying we won't get it back for a few days! So I have 3 chameleons and they had no lights today:( it was a bit rainy and cold otherwise I would have brought them outside, any suggestions on what I can do for my guys until the power comes back??? Thanks
Jeff

Okay so yesterday at 8pm we had a tornado and massive storm in my town and the power is out and there saying we won't get it back for a few days! So I have 3 chameleons and they had no lights today:( it was a bit rainy and cold otherwise I would have brought them outside, any suggestions on what I can do for my guys until the power comes back??? Thanks
Jeff

Generator! Lol, jk. If its only gonna be off for a little while, they shouldnt be too bad off. if it becomes a more lengthy power outage, find a friend with power?

Oh i know, candles! lol jk again. too much caffiene tonight.

do you still have water? maybe some warm showers if its really cold

there was just another .post talking about going without uvb for a.couple days and it being okay

Jeff

I'm sure in the wild they have a few cold and rainy dark days. I wouldn't be too concerned yet.. Hopefully it will be sunny tomorrow!

Or.. Road trip to electricity?

I would just make sure they have a redily suppluy of water like above they have thier natural rainy no sunlight days also how are you posting with no electricity? just use thier bulbs some of the time

I am using my phone and using my car to charge it lol but the good news is power is back as of a few min ago!!

Back
Top Bottom