Please Send Good Vibes and Prayers to Amos

Yes, he is still doing well. He still stays dark some but the vet said that’s normal for all that he’s been through.
Poor little guy! So inspiring for all of us cham owners to see a cham pull through so beautifully like that. What a good little boy! Hopefully the labs on his tail are A+ :)

Thank you all so much for continuing to keep Amos in your thoughts and prayers. All the well wishes are greatly appreciated.

Amos is still doing well but staying dark some. I heard from his vet today The histopath came back as severe bone infection. NO cancer. Thank goodness but it still means that we have to watch the other areas on his body for progression of lysis. The infection was bacterial, not fungal. When Amos goes in for suture removal, he will have more x-rays of his bones.

Please keep the prayers coming. Amos still has the infection and there were some toxins in his blood so he is not out of the woods yet.

Thank you all so much for continuing to keep Amos in your thoughts and prayers. All the well wishes are greatly appreciated.

Amos is still doing well but staying dark some. I heard from his vet today The histopath came back as severe bone infection. NO cancer. Thank goodness but it still means that we have to watch the other areas on his body for progression of lysis. The infection was bacterial, not fungal. When Amos goes in for suture removal, he will have more x-rays of his bones.

Please keep the prayers coming. Amos still has the infection and there were some toxins in his blood so he is not out of the woods yet.
:love: Sending love and prayers.

I had to take Amos to the vets this morning and he has some serious problems. If he’s stable enough his vet will do surgery tomorrow. He’s not sure if he will be able to do the surgery or if he will make it. Amos has a really bad infection that he’s been battling for a couple weeks now and the vet thinks it’s coming from the broken vertebraes near the top of the tail. If the vet is able tomorrow he will amputate Amos tail very near the top. PLEASE keep my sweet boy in your thoughts and prayers. Amos is very special to me. He’s Luie and Camille’s great grandson and the father to my babies.

View attachment 199127
Poor guy! That just stinks, Jann! Praying he's ok.

Amos is not doing well. He went to his vet yesterday and going again tomorrow. We really need your prayers. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom