please help !!

buddy912

so we built our chams new viv. alot bigger then what he was in, then 18x18x24 now 30x18x48 he is now 7 ft off the ground. we moved him yesterday, not very happy at all while doing that btw ! :) showed all sorts of beautiful colors to us in the process and im assuming he was real mad and that y. am i correct in that ?? :confused: also he did kinda sleep next to the plant he normally sleeps in, i kinda tried to set it up like his old viv so he would maybe feel comfortable. anyway he wont move really, he is just sorta going a lil side by side but not walking around and usually he is very active and curious ! i had to put a horn worm up by him on a branch just so he would eat something, and he did. is he acting normal?? :confused:

hes settling in.

Any time you do a cage change or add or remove plants, it can upsetthem, so they have to take some time to settle in.

I had to provide hand rides from the sleeping spot, to the basking spot, to the feeding spot, to the look out the window spot, for about the first month. Now hes all over the cage!

Our chams are spoiled little creatures. They just don't feel we have a right to change their world. Just ignore his behavior, go on a usual and he will come around in his own time and totally love his new home.

thank you

as usual thank u all for u responses it does help to be re assured a lil. he is doing fine i think moved all over yesterday. just having a hare time with him hunting now that it is so much bigger on the bottom those damn critters have more room to run n hide from him i think i lost a cricket in there last night. cant find sucker anywhere. :eek: hopefully buddy will find him b4 he gets hungry n starts munching on my cham. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom