Photos of the ENTIRE Pet Family and the Babies

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
I haven't posted pictures of everyone together in one thread in awhile and it's to hot to go outside so I figured I'd post photos and give an update on all my guys. I love them all very much!

Up first is my senior citizen Hendershot. He was 5 years old back in April and he weighs 166 grams. He's still getting around although he doesn't eat on his own anymore and he falls sometimes. He had MBD when he was a baby, before he came to us and the vet said this could be causing the falling because his X-rays and blood work shows a very healthy chameleon. We lowered all of his free ranges and put a catch net in his outside sun cage awhile back.

Here's my handsome blue boy Hendershot.

Petsandbabies52614406_zps64b1b086.jpg

Petsandbabies52614398_zpsb737792b.jpg

Sage is up next. He turned one back in March and he weighs 196 grams. He's the sweetest little man and just so handsome. He loves hanging out with me and doing things with me even if it's just cleaning the house. He's here watching me now.

Handsome Sage

chameleons04262014302_zpsd08fcbdc.jpg

Petsandbabies52614352_zpsc1b743d2.jpg

Cooper is packing on the weight and between him and the babies they are eating me out of a house and home. He's 14 months old and weighs 240 grams. He probably want be full grown for at least another year to a year and a half. He's very friendly and loves to go outside when the weather permits. Right now he's hanging out in his air conditioned room under the mister and dripper keeping cool.

My gorgeous boy Cooper

Petsandbabies52614286_zpsf889f7c0.jpg

chameleons04262014067_zpsb4979c09.jpg

You just wouldn't believe a chameleon could be a sweet as Tate is. He is the most loving little guy and so very sweet. He's a very picky eater and I've had him to the vet and he said it was mating season and Tate only cares about finding a mate and not eating but he worries me to death. He's 15 months old and weighs 94 grams.

My precious boy Tate

Petsandbabies52614320_zps0ffd8f93.jpg

Petsandbabies52614180_zpsd54d6ff0.jpg

The newest addition to the family is Lottie. She's very special to me because she's Luie & Camille's great grand daughter. For anyone that might not know, Luie was my first very own chameleon and Camille my second although my daughter had kept chameleon a few years before I got Luie and then the next year Camille. Lottie will be 10 weeks old tomorrow and she weighs 12.9 grams. I'm already in love with this little girl.

My sweet little Lottie

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314752_zps7f051a6c.jpg

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314653_zps5f6976f4.jpg

Dulce's up next. For any that might not know she's a Cuban Kinght Anole. She is such a little mess and tries to run my house. She free ranges next to my desk and often comes down for visit when I'm working at my desk. She's 4 1/2 years old and weighs 89 grams. She had a hysterectomy last summer when she had an egg that she was unable to lay but she's in fantastic health now. I'm posting an older shot of her and one from last weekend out on the front screened porch. We have a free range tree out on that porch and she loves it out there.

My little Dulce on the front screened porch

DulceandTatecage9113016_zpsd4275d31.jpg

Dulcechamsbabies2monthsold61314007_zps73ba2b08.jpg

This is Teddy my Red footed Tortoise. I've had him since he was 2 1/2 months old and he's the sweetest boy. I hold him and talk to him and he bobs he's head when I talk. He also likes chin rubs and his back legs scratched. Teddy just had his first hatchday and he weighs 262 grams.

Little Teddy

DSC_0266_zpscbd3e312.jpg

DSC_0360_zpsf7e8b4ac.jpg

Bart is my sweet and handsome box turtle. He just came up in my yard and I was told he'd probably become road kill if I put him back out so I just had to keep him. My vet said he's an older guy probably 40 years old or so. He's very tame and friendly so maybe at some point in time he was someone else's pet. He got a clean bill of health from the vet and he weighs 613 grams.

Handsome Bart

chamelionsbackyard12614847_zpsb72cb0f2.jpg

Bart is continued on the next post

Last edited:
One more of Bart

boxturtleTateandSage113013012_zps3fcc3c20.jpg

My dog Red is 12 years old. He has lymphoma and he's been in remission for 2 years which is amazing. He also had surgery a few months ago for Laryngeal paralysis but he's doing great now. Red is 66 lbs.

My best friend Red

RedSadieHendershotHeraSidFlash33113609_zpsd32bfe39.jpg

Red's 12th birthday

Reds12thbirthday4114111_zpsa52fcc4b.jpg

Now for a few of the Great Grand Babies. They will be 10 weeks old tomorrow.

GreatgrandsandSage61814001_zps2e29fb0c.jpg

GreatgrandsandSage61814046_zps3f2051cd.jpg

GreatgrandsandSage61814077_zps971980c7.jpg

GreatgrandsandSage61814159_zps8027e572.jpg

GreatgrandsandSage61814206_zps13a7f4cc.jpg

GreatgrandsandSage61814234_zpsa8fd3017.jpg

Last edited:
Wow Jann your babies are all looking very nice. They are so cute and vibrant. They are so lucky to have such an amazing owner.

Goodness gracious, Jann - this thread is a bit overwhelming! In a good way, though! Everybody looks fantastic! I am so glad to hear Red is still doing well. Can't believe how much Cooper and Sage have grown! It's always so great to see your photos. Thanks!

Deb

Wow Jann I love the herd!!

Red looks like a puppy still! Has about 100 more years in him if I had a guess :)

I didn't know you had a box turtle! How long have you had him?

Chase

Of course, the best looking chameleons around! :D We hadn't seen Cooper in a little while and he is looking marvelous! Parsons still my heart and I really hope to own one... in the not so near future lol. Teddy is just the CUTEST with his big black eyes.

Wonderful family!!

Wow Jann your babies are all looking very nice. They are so cute and vibrant. They are so lucky to have such an amazing owner.

Thank you Rachelle for the nice comment on me and the babies. :) I am very pleased with all the colors the babies are showing.

Goodness gracious, Jann - this thread is a bit overwhelming! In a good way, though! Everybody looks fantastic! I am so glad to hear Red is still doing well. Can't believe how much Cooper and Sage have grown! It's always so great to see your photos. Thanks!

Deb

Thank you so much Deb for all of you kind words. I'm staying super busy taking care of everyone and haven't had allot of time for posting on the forums. I can barely keep my PM's answered.

Wow Jann I love the herd!!

Red looks like a puppy still! Has about 100 more years in him if I had a guess :)

I didn't know you had a box turtle! How long have you had him?

Chase

Thank you Chase for you nice comments. I've had Bart since December. The UPS man was delivering crickets and he came to the door with Bart in his hand and told me Bart was under my car right behind the wheel and he knew I didn't want to run over him.:eek:

So good to see your "gang"....and they all look so good!!!

Thank you for your kind words Lynda. I am so happy to see you back on the forums. :)

Awesome pictures and love the updates from your crew!

Thank you Lindsay for your very kind words.

Beautiful shots of the family!!! Thanks for sharing

Thank you Rob for the nice comment about my pet family.

Of course, the best looking chameleons around! :D We hadn't seen Cooper in a little while and he is looking marvelous! Parsons still my heart and I really hope to own one... in the not so near future lol. Teddy is just the CUTEST with his big black eyes.

Wonderful family!!

Pamela you are so kind! Thank you for the kind words about Cooper, Teddy and my pet family.

Jann, great to see the entire crew! :) It can be so tough when one isn't eating as much as you want them to!!! Maybe Tate is just trying to save you a bit on feeders because of the extended family right now. He's just doing his part to help ;).

Jann, you have the healthiest, happiest, handsomest group I've ever seen!!!! All of your guys and gal are truely a lucky bunch!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing the pics with us, they're gorgeous!!!!

Jann! I swear you have the best family in the world (yes I am referring to the scaly's and furry's). They all look so incredibly healthy and happy to be living with you. Keep up the great work, and ALWAYS share photos with us, because they are always so incredible to look at.
:)

Great pictures Jann. I love the blues on Cooper, amazing. And he is getting so big! I can't believe how fast the veileds are growing! And the colors coming in. Wow. All of them look amazing, thanks for the pictures!

I love when you do these threads and you also include a little history and details on each one! I guess it saves you answering questions like "how much does he weigh, how old etc" lol you have all the bases covered.:) All your animals are a picture of health and beauty and that is a testament to your love and care. Wonderful thread and awesome pics as always!!!

Beautiful photos as usual Jann :cool:
You have a really nice pet family. Happy Birthday Red!

Wow Jann, what a family! Congrats, I always enjoy seeing your pics.

Thank you so much for you very kind post.

Jann, great to see the entire crew! :) It can be so tough when one isn't eating as much as you want them to!!! Maybe Tate is just trying to save you a bit on feeders because of the extended family right now. He's just doing his part to help ;).

Thank you Michael! I sure hope it's nothing going on with Tate. He is super active so that makes me think he's not sick.

Jann, you have the healthiest, happiest, handsomest group I've ever seen!!!! All of your guys and gal are truely a lucky bunch!!!!
Thanks so much for sharing the pics with us, they're gorgeous!!!!

You are so kind Lisa! Thank you for all of your kind words.

That's a nice story about Bart! :)

Does he live outside?

Chase

Thank you Chase! Bart stays on the back screened porch the most in an old converted chameleon cage. He also roams around inside some and my husband just make him this outside house for some UV time.

Bart's new outside house
Bartsnewhouse62214010_zps7672efb0.jpg

Bartsnewhouse62214013_zps3397e8ab.jpg

Bart's back porch house
Bartsnewhouse62214015_zps40dca070.jpg

Jann! I swear you have the best family in the world (yes I am referring to the scaly's and furry's). They all look so incredibly healthy and happy to be living with you. Keep up the great work, and ALWAYS share photos with us, because they are always so incredible to look at.
:)

Thank you Chris. You are too kind. I love seeing pictures of all of your guys too.

Great pictures Jann. I love the blues on Cooper, amazing. And he is getting so big! I can't believe how fast the veileds are growing! And the colors coming in. Wow. All of them look amazing, thanks for the pictures!

Thank you Tylene for the nice compliments on my photos, Cooper and the babies.

I love when you do these threads and you also include a little history and details on each one! I guess it saves you answering questions like "how much does he weigh, how old etc" lol you have all the bases covered.:) All your animals are a picture of health and beauty and that is a testament to your love and care. Wonderful thread and awesome pics as always!!!

Thank you Carol! I love seeing your pictures and updates on Boomer too. He is one awesome looking chameleon.

Beautiful photos as usual Jann :cool:
You have a really nice pet family. Happy Birthday Red!

Red and I both thank you for the nice comments, Brad!

Looking good! I saw on Facebook where you said Mike was building his enclosure. We have a pin outside for my boxie, and he really seems to enjoy it.

-Chase

Back
Top Bottom