Photos of the ENTIRE Pet Family and the Babies

You're so lucky having that lovely family, and them you. Great pics as always, kath.

Thank you Kath for your kind words.

You have some gorgeous pets to include Red

Thank you Gary for your nice compliments on my pets. They are all very special to me.

I adore Tate! I never would have thought how beautiful and sweet a graceful could be. I've always been worried that the parasite load would be too much of a hassle and stress to take on personally, but Tate seems to be an exception to that theory. I've now come to consider getting a graceful because of how wonderful he has turned out.

Thank you Zac for all the kind words about Tate. He is a really sweet little boy. He is CB and never had any parasites although some of my other guys have. :eek:

Hard to believe Hendershot is an old man! He still looks so beautiful and young for his age :) and the colors on Sage...blown away is all I can say about this family.

Gotta give Red props though, the only four legged mammal out of a herd of reptiles and herps. With such a sweet mug too just like that pnarsons. Gotta say I am very jealous of your zoo. I have my little foster cham and three puppy dogs so my own zoo is still small. But I swear the more you post / I see pictures of those babies the more I fall in love with them ;)

Keep up the amazing work Jann, its always fun to see your amazing photography.

Thank you so much Cassidy for all the nice comments about my pets.

The collection is beautiful as always Jann. Cooper and Teddy are my favorites I love being able to see them as they grow on here and on Facebook :D
Thanks for sharing your pictures of the family :D
Lindsay

Back
Top Bottom