Photos of the ENTIRE Pet Family and the Babies

Jann all of your compliments are well deserved! I will have to repost the pictures of Boomer as they were deleted when the site crashed! He is going to the vet tomorrow to have a spot looked at near his spine. I don't think it is anything serious, atleast I hope not!

Looking good! I saw on Facebook where you said Mike was building his enclosure. We have a pin outside for my boxie, and he really seems to enjoy it.

-Chase

Bart seems to really like his need outside home. We took him back out for awhile this evening and he took a night swim. :)

Jann all of your compliments are well deserved! I will have to repost the pictures of Boomer as they were deleted when the site crashed! He is going to the vet tomorrow to have a spot looked at near his spine. I don't think it is anything serious, atleast I hope not!

Thank you again Carol. I hope all goes well with Boomer at the vets tomorrow.

Jann, I love family picture time. Cooper is getting HUGE, but beautiful with his blues. I think Tate just wants to have some babies of his own to show off, so maybe you should find him a lady friend :D Everyone else is looking fantastic, and those great-grand babies are killing me with how cute and sweet they are!

Its very nice to see all the beautiful pictures of all your pets. This is such a great thread so everyone can see them to. Its always a pleasure to come up and visit you and all your pets.

Great looking family!

Thank you Ryan for the kind words about my pet family.

Jann, I love family picture time. Cooper is getting HUGE, but beautiful with his blues. I think Tate just wants to have some babies of his own to show off, so maybe you should find him a lady friend :D Everyone else is looking fantastic, and those great-grand babies are killing me with how cute and sweet they are!

Michelle, thank your nice comments about my photos and pets. I still have a couple babies that are not spoken for if you are interested. :)

Its very nice to see all the beautiful pictures of all your pets. This is such a great thread so everyone can see them to. Its always a pleasure to come up and visit you and all your pets.

Thank you Russell for the compliments on my photos and pets. It's always nice to have you visit.

Michelle, thank your nice comments about my photos and pets. I still have a couple babies that are not spoken for if you are interested. :)

Believe me, Jann, if I thought I was ready for a 4th cham I'd have snatched one up in a heartbeat! I've been going back and forth about it, but think I'll concentrate on my 3 for now.

Wow!
Mind-blowing pictures Jann and wonderful pets! Happy, healthy boys and girls! :)
I really respect the effort you do for your pets!

Tate cracks me up, he looks like a nice black and white cham photo, like one of those old timey pictures!

You have such healthy happy looking animals!

Amazing family pictures, Jann! :) Never knew you had tortoises too. They are very adorable. If I was a stray tortoise I'd try to wander into your home too! Your pets have better lives than some people do lol

Believe me, Jann, if I thought I was ready for a 4th cham I'd have snatched one up in a heartbeat! I've been going back and forth about it, but think I'll concentrate on my 3 for now.

I totally understand Michelle.

Wow!
Mind-blowing pictures Jann and wonderful pets! Happy, healthy boys and girls! :)
I really respect the effort you do for your pets!

Zsofi, thank you so much for the compliments and all the kind words.

Tate cracks me up, he looks like a nice black and white cham photo, like one of those old timey pictures!

You have such healthy happy looking animals!

Thank you for the nice words about my pets Amber.

Amazing family pictures, Jann! :) Never knew you had tortoises too. They are very adorable. If I was a stray tortoise I'd try to wander into your home too! Your pets have better lives than some people do lol

Thank you for all of your nice comments about my photos and pets. I just got my first tortoise, Teddy at the Daytona Show last year.

I adore Tate! I never would have thought how beautiful and sweet a graceful could be. I've always been worried that the parasite load would be too much of a hassle and stress to take on personally, but Tate seems to be an exception to that theory. I've now come to consider getting a graceful because of how wonderful he has turned out.

Beautiful, all of them.

Hard to believe Hendershot is an old man! He still looks so beautiful and young for his age :) and the colors on Sage...blown away is all I can say about this family.

Gotta give Red props though, the only four legged mammal out of a herd of reptiles and herps. With such a sweet mug too just like that parsons. Gotta say I am very jealous of your zoo. I have my little foster cham and three puppy dogs so my own zoo is still small. But I swear the more you post / I see pictures of those babies the more I fall in love with them ;)

Keep up the amazing work Jann, its always fun to see your amazing photography.

Back
Top Bottom