panthers tail looks a little odd

Banders675

My Ambaja's tail will not go straight. Other then this he is fine he eats fine and moves around OK.

Attachments

• IMG_20141116_103841.jpg
    IMG_20141116_103841.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 153
What supplements do you give him and what is the supplement schedule?Maybe MBD.When you pick it up to move it you should wait till the tail is free of anything to hold onto.You can't unwrap the tail yourself.

tail

What supplements do you give him and what is the supplement schedule?Maybe MBD.When you pick it up to move it you should wait till the tail is free of anything to hold onto.You can't unwrap the tail yourself.

Rapashy calcium plus every other day. He still uses his tail just fine and curls it with no problems.

Looks like you got a kinked tail. Its all normal, do you know if he's had it since birth? It happened to my guy but I was never sure if it was cause he almost had it nipped off when growing up with siblings around or if it was something that occurred after being in my care. But like you said he still used it fine without any problems so I was never worried about it. If you search for kinked tail you'll find multiple threads about it.

Back
Top Bottom