panther vs. snake

redtom123

Attachments

• snake_vs_pardalis.jpg
    snake_vs_pardalis.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 350
I hope the chameleon won! Must be cool to see them in their natural environment! Lucky you! Edit: just watched the video and I am glad the chameleon was too big for the snake!

Damn nature, you scary (for those of you who watch family guy, haha) that was a prety cool video...thanks for sharing

very cool video!

i was also able to understand the german description on the site. been a while since i have studied german.

wow that was so cool! thank you for sharing, I hope you had a good time on your trip to Madagascar, one day i hope to travel there.

Fantastic update, Thomas! I can't wait to see what else you have waiting for us from the trip! Where all did you visit this year?

thank you for nice words

Hi friends,
Thank you so much for the nice words about my video.
My last trip to Madagascar in march was great again.
Masoala, Nosy Mangabe, Maroansetra, Antalah, Sambava, Vohemar and up to the north with taxi brousse!
It was a big adventure with a lot of fun and nice stories.
I will publish a lot of new pictures and more videos about Madagscar.
For those people who like to know more about the enviroment and special details about Madagascar, please let me know.
I will show pictures of all local places like Ambilobe, Ambanja or Masoala to help people who make a place that the chameleon feel like at home.
please notice, that in the upper right corner is a Google translate button.
select your language in the drop-down field.
Thank you for your interest and kind regards of Goulam, a friend of mine from Madagascar
best regards
Thomas

Good thing the chameleon wasn't hungry... He would have chopped that snake with his karate moves and feed till he got full!!!!

HE!HE!HE!

Awesome stuff!

that was very interesting,,, but ill bet if that was a veiled chameleon im pretty sure it would have attacked the snake cus its so much more aggressive...

Back
Top Bottom