Panther Cham

Jd♂️♂️

Established Member
Ok iam building a custom enclosure would it be better for all sides to be plywood with both sides cut out with some ventilation or just regular beams goin up with all screen around I would think more ventilation the better with panther’s right ?

Depends on where you live and the humidity if it's super humid use screen if not use PVC on 2-3 sides depending on how little humidity you have

I don’t build mine I always buy my enclosures tamura design sells incredible pvc enclosures and for my smaller species I use leap habitats. You could also just use heat shrink film to cover a screen enclosure that’s what I did until I was able to get solid side cages or dragonstrand

I don’t build mine I always buy my enclosures tamura design sells incredible pvc enclosures and for my smaller species I use leap habitats. You could also just use heat shrink film to cover a screen enclosure that’s what I did until I was able to get solid side cages or dragonstrand
Dragon strand over priced I could easily make a branch system without spending that much in my opinion I just like building enclosures pretty good at it to but thanks for the tip

Back
Top Bottom