Cham Enclosure Build from old liquor cabinet

This is my enclosure dimensions, supplies, and current lighting/hydration schedule if it is of any help

Enclosure
Modified liquor cabinet
Outside – 78”X51”X21”
Inside – 47”X47”19”

Supplies
Basking Bulb – ExoTerra 75W
UVB – Reptizoo 5.0 24” (2)
Mister - MistKing Starter with pump upgrade, 2 double nozzles
Hygrometer – Grovee
Thermometer (2) – Petco
Background – petbackdrops.com
Power outlet with timer – Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300
Vines – Fluker’s Bend-a-branch
Branches – Gathered from Mimosa tree in backyard
Manzanita Tree –Blooms and Branches
Live Plants – Philodendron bipinnatifidum Shangri-La, Schefflera arboricola (umbrella), Pachira aquatica (money tree)
Fake Plants – Hobby Lobby
Buckets – Lowe's
Fogger – Coolspider Top Fill 4.2L
RODI – Amazon GeekPure 6 stage

Schedule
UVB: 8am – 8pm
Basking: 9am – 2pm
Misting: 12am, 1am, 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am, 6am – 1min. 9am, 2pm – 30sec
Grow Light: 7am – 7pm
Fogger: 12am – 6am

Just an update......Atticus is doing great, has shed a few times, color is really vibrant!!! He's eating well and doing good. I installed a couple of Google Nest cams on the outside of the enclosure to keep an eye on him. Set up an EcoTech Versa VX-1 pump for a drip system, works great.

For all those who are building or buying a new enclosure........build/buy as big as you can! Mine is 4' tall and 4' wide, and I am so glad I built it wide because Atticus utilizes every bit of it.....he is all over the place!!! Makes it fun to try to find him sometimes, it's like Where's Waldo ?

IMG_3278.JPG
IMG_3279.JPG
IMG_3280.JPG
Cham4.JPG
Cham5.JPG
Cham6.JPG

Just an update......Atticus is doing great, has shed a few times, color is really vibrant!!! He's eating well and doing good. I installed a couple of Google Nest cams on the outside of the enclosure to keep an eye on him. Set up an EcoTech Versa VX-1 pump for a drip system, works great.

For all those who are building or buying a new enclosure........build/buy as big as you can! Mine is 4' tall and 4' wide, and I am so glad I built it wide because Atticus utilizes every bit of it.....he is all over the place!!! Makes it fun to try to find him sometimes, it's like Where's Waldo ?

View attachment 344269View attachment 344270View attachment 344271View attachment 344272View attachment 344273View attachment 344274
omg he looks a lot like Spike! haha orange turrets and all. So cute

20230930_080624.jpg

Thanks Steve......you're right, he does look a lot like yours! Maybe they are brothers?

I need to get a pic of him when he's really bright, those pics are more of his "relaxed" photos. Trouble is, to get his vibrant colors, I have to get him mad (or scared), so maybe not.

Thanks Steve......you're right, he does look a lot like yours! Maybe they are brothers?

I need to get a pic of him when he's really bright, those pics are more of his "relaxed" photos. Trouble is, to get his vibrant colors, I have to get him mad (or scared), so maybe not.
Did you get him from Frams? We bought Spike from Frams and he arrived late July. His hatch date was approx April 9-15th

Steve, yes I did ! Got him August 9th, hatch date approx April 7-15th......Sunny Delight X Skittles. Are they actually brothers?

That's pretty close! Crazy! Fram's is a good place to buy from, was very impressed.
Yeah they are so nice and their chameleons are absolutely amazing looking. They always respond to my emails and stuff and love to see picks of Spike :)

I will definitely be buying from them again. And they have solid silkworm deals! lol

View attachment 344269View attachment 344270View attachment 344271View attachment 344272View attachment 344273View attachment 344274
Such an amazing setup, great job 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Back
Top Bottom