Cham Enclosure Build from old liquor cabinet

IMG_3087.JPG

I absolutely love the drainage idea lol this is incredible. I wish I could have stolen this idea for my setup. although I wouldn't have wanted to do the concrete with mine. Just because.

Now you have to go all the way and hook it up to your plumbing in the house so it drains automatically

Thanks.....I started to do something else besides concrete to get the correct slope....thought about descending wood shims, caulk, etc. Ended up going with concrete.

Yeah, I'm already thinking of more ways of automation :rolleyes:

Thanks.....I started to do something else besides concrete to get the correct slope....thought about descending wood shims, caulk, etc. Ended up going with concrete.

Yeah, I'm already thinking of more ways of automation :rolleyes:
Man that would be so cool if you do. I was thinking before how nice that would be. right now I am pushing a damn 40" x 18" x 5" to the bathroom and just emptying it into the tub, and then spraying my tub with bleach lol If I carry it the water spills so easily. It works though so w/e

He is sooo cute!!! His palace is amazing!🤩
I like Boutros and Travis . Two completely different style names and I don’t think I’ve heard them on the forum. But who am I to say, I’ve had my guy a few months and just this week settled on his name. 😂

He is sooo cute!!! His palace is amazing!🤩
I like Boutros and Travis . Two completely different style names and I don’t think I’ve heard them on the forum. But who am I to say, I’ve had my guy a few months and just this week settled on his name. 😂
And his name is?

Back
Top Bottom