Panic in the streets

I’m stuck here, my husband won’t leave :rolleyes: I told him the other day I’m moving to Texas and he can come if he wants to

Have fun going to jail over a plant in Texas. Much better states that are more moderate!

Sorry I'm biased, was in texas and was not a fan.

Have fun going to jail over a plant in Texas. Much better states that are more moderate!

Sorry I'm biased, was in texas and was not a fan.
Good point forgot about that, where ever I move my plants must me allowed lol

I loved Texas when I lived there AMERICAS TEAM BABY!!!

So my local Walmart has setup a cart blockade, no joke 300 feet long, around the side of the building, that your supposed to walk through to get into the store.

The exit is just a hole, with 1 shopping cart separating the two.

This is straight up getting absurd. They told me I couldn't walk through the exit, after the only parking is on low prices side, and that door is shut. I am going to safeway....

This is getting beyond stupid. People need to calm down, this is out of control....
20200405_134819.jpg

My tiny town, doesn't even have a confirmed case within 200 miles. The level of stupidity in this picture is beyond measure.

So my local Walmart has setup a cart blockade, no joke 300 feet long, around the side of the building, that your supposed to walk through to get into the store.

This is straight up getting absurd. They told me I couldn't walk through the exit, after the only parking is on low prices side, and that door is shut. I am going to safeway....

This is getting beyond stupid. People need to calm down, this is out of control....View attachment 262641

My tiny town, doesn't even have a confirmed case within 200 miles. The level of stupidity in this picture is beyond measure.
That's how it was at my Walmart too. There was no one in line. I had to walk extra extra far to get around the cart blockade for no reason. They had TONS of the RO water I use I'm stock. But a limit of 1 per customer. Such a pain when you need 10. I left and found that a different nearby store had usable water and no limit, and still had plenty on the shelves.

This is getting beyond stupid. People need to calm down, this is out of control....View attachment 262641

as of today in Ontario we can’t even go into stores. Have to either call or order online. Then pull up to the store and they load it into your car.

Lmao all you people talking about the stupid people in california, but you choose to live there hmmm :unsure:

Just messin with ya all, hang in there
Lmao right. Unfortunately majority of my family lives here and it's hard being away from them. Tried it and wasn't a fan of it.

I stopped going to walmart. I don't think I'll return to shop there ever again..

Talk about Californians beiing stupid..... who makes the laws here???? Freeway off ramp has been reduced to 1 lane to add a sidewalk....seriously...these people are 5 star idiots...doesn't help news inducing fear...
Hahahah who builds a sidewalk next to a off ramp??

So Walmart says 1 gallon of milk max, meanwhile they are dumping milk....
https://www.wnep.com/article/news/l...milk/523-1fdd495c-83bc-4265-a1c9-7f513ffb6726

Absurd, the milk problem is being caused by them. We have been going to safeway for milk, we usually prefer that anyway but they have no limit and we go through a gallon sometimes more a day, we have a 7 year old and a 2 year old that like milk, and I drink alot of milk too + Cooking, Cereal ect.

Yup, we're a family of 7 that goes through a gallon a day easily. We're still drinking as much of it as always. But we don't get it at WalMart. I can't believe they haven't lifted their 1 per customer thing yet.

this didn't age so well huh?

He's still right. How many children have died from covid vs the flu? They also are trying to hold back that TONS more have had covid than initially thought. Most get over it just fine. Yeah covid has horrible symptoms... for people that are past the average life expectancy.... Then there are some that have underlying symptoms, cancer, lung problems, etc... I feel for them the most out of this. People that are obese and take crap care of their health kind of had it coming, if it wasn't covid it'd be something else. Maybe all these people should stop glorifying idiots like lizzo lol.

As long as people keep bringing this up, I'll keep posting.

Edit: very suspicious you happen to join at the exact time we were arguing about this on another thread that got deleted. Then you pop up here to bump an old conversation. Obviously someone that was salty and made a new account or had a friend.

Last edited:
On a side note about how the human brain works. I came up with this tread title as what I thought was randomly. Panic in the Streets was a black and white film from before my time (1950) about an epidemic and the race to catch patient zero. I must have seen it on tv as a child or teenager and my brain made the connection without me being aware. Maybe it was a random coincidence but I don't think so now.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panic_in_the_Streets_(film)

I'll just end saying to everyone that may disagree with me. I like you all and don't want to fight with anyone. It's a weird time and a lot of us are frustrated or scared for different reasons. I don't think it is a reason for us to hate each other or get mad. Just sharing my opinions/frustrations and what I feel keeps being left out of these conversations. I don't wish anything bad on anyone, even those of you who have driven me crazy at times haha. :)

People that are obese and take crap care of their health kind of had it coming, if it wasn't covid it'd be something else.

just like to point out that if it killed all the obese people in the us that would be 40% of your population gone.

i’m not the one who said fat people deserve to die but is there not some type of moderation on here that monitors hate speech? not trying to strike up the argument again i’m genuinely curious.

Back
Top Bottom