Panic in the streets

Hello.. my question is where can someone buy distilled water for my cham? That's the hardest problem I have is finding him water to mist and drink.. every single store around is completely out unfortunately.. any help will be appreciated!!

Hello.. my question is where can someone buy distilled water for my cham? That's the hardest problem I have is finding him water to mist and drink.. every single store around is completely out unfortunately.. any help will be appreciated!!
you could just get a filter and filter all your water, should be fine after

uhh that's not a question for me lol, I use reptisafe drops most of the time because I'm LAZY but those might also be useful for u
Lol. I have a dripper and mister set up also have a reptifogger. I just need the water that's my problem right now cause of everything going on

What is the best filter I can get?

If you have money to spend you can buy an RO or RODI filter. The output is pretty much the same as distilled water, especially with RODI. It might cost you a few hundred dollars though. Personally I think it's worth it if you are using a misting system and need to refill a water reservoir regularly. They sell them at a bunch of different places and probably at many hardware stores. You can search online as well.

If you have money to spend you can buy an RO or RODI filter. The output is pretty much the same as distilled water, especially with RODI. It might cost you a few hundred dollars though. Personally I think it's worth it if you are using a misting system and need to refill a water reservoir regularly. They sell them at a bunch of different places and probably at many hardware stores. You can search online as well.
Thank you so much!! I'm going to look into that.

What if say I'm not able to use a RODI filter.. do you know if those brita filters can work?

What if say I'm not able to use a RODI filter.. do you know if those brita filters can work?

I think even tap water will be fine for your chameleon and misting system temporarily, though the contents of tap water vary from location to location. I can't say with 100% certainty though - maybe someone else who knows more about the effects of tap water minerals/chemicals on chameleons can chime in.

Tap water should be fine in most areas if you leave it out overnight...but check to see if it has anything bad added by your town. I used it for years. Also...it will clog the misters eventually.

I live in Anaheim,CA .. I personally drink tap water that's me though. I wouldn't want to give my cham tap water though. I want to give him the best water possible for him obviously so he stays healthy.

Surprised you're all still alive and posting considering the spanish flu equivalent is ravaging the US...

Which one is that? The COVID19??

I'm hella sick today but it's not COVID19, because the internet says thats a dry cough, and I have a hell of a wet cough. I have coughed up more mucus today, than I though was possible to be in a body lol.

Worst part is it hurts, beyond belief to cough. Feels like someone is stomping on my chest.

I have had a mild painful dry cough the last days, and was getting worried. However last night I basically threw up mucus so much came out. So ya not Corona lol.

Which one is that? The COVID19??

I'm hella sick today but it's not COVID19, because the internet says thats a dry cough, and I have a hell of a wet cough. I have coughed up more mucus today, than I though was possible to be in a body lol.

Worst part is it hurts, beyond belief to cough. Feels like someone is stomping on my chest.

I have had a mild painful dry cough the last days, and was getting worried. However last night I basically threw up mucus so much came out. So ya not Corona lol.

That might be it. It starts as a dry cough, but turns into mucus. Any fever?

Back
Top Bottom