Panic in the streets

Finally found distilled water today. @Big.D86 Stater Brothers has distilled back in stock only one per customer. I will have to go a couple times per week.

I ended up just buying an RO system. We go through at least 15 gallons a week, so I probably should have done that a long time ago.

@cyberlocc you should call one of the hosptial’s nurse helplines. That much mucus and pain... you might have or end up with pneumonia. You dont want to take a risk and catch COVID, or overload the hospital... so the nurse hotlines are in place to triage people ane advice you on how to treat and if you need to come in.

I ended up just buying an RO system. We go through at least 15 gallons a week, so I probably should have done that a long time ago.

@cyberlocc you should call one of the hosptial’s nurse helplines. That much mucus and pain... you might have or end up with pneumonia. You dont want to take a risk and catch COVID, or overload the hospital... so the nurse hotlines are in place to triage people ane advice you on how to treat and if you need to come in.

Oh I'm better now. It was really bad for that day only, then much better since. Our 2 year old had it first, and coughed bad only for a day too, and now my wife got it and was only really bad off for 1 day. So seems to be some 1 day RI.

I still don't feel 100, but only that one day was it I can't get out of bed bad.

We have 2 main grocery store chains in Colorado. It's very interesting that some things tend to be in stock regularly at one, that are never in stock at the other. I've been able to get all my baking supplies at Safeway for example, but never water. I have to go to King Soopers (I hate that name) for water, and they typically have tons.

Well I am getting scared now :(.

As a landlord, this is getting scary people are starting to come up to me "so I seen on the news I don't have to pay rent for 3 months..."

Like we feel for and are helping folks, that have been laid off for the virus. I usually am very lax with working with people, all the time.

Contrary to the news not every landlord is a multi millionaire.... We are getting a stimulus too, if that says anything hahaha.
However people that are not affected are the ones asking! The news is telling people to stop paying rent. I got bills to pay too, and they don't accept "well the virus" lol.

I saw somebody buy 8 gallons of milk. I hope they are thirsty or planning on making cheese. Maybe they have an entire team of teenagers at home that drink a gallon a day.

I get strange looks becauseI buy 3-4 gallons of whole milk every trip. My son sometimes drinks a gallon a day and my daughter is trying to outpace him!

Thanks for offering, they just restocked here and are being more strict on the limit of items ppl can get now. Unfortunately I live in California where there is a lot of stupid
Yeah California... My wife and I are from Orange County (and I've lived in Berkeley and Davis) and my in-laws are still down in the OC. I hear a lot about how California is doing during all this. I think it's going much more smoothly here in Colorado.

Definitely stupid people here in California.. I'm getting more concerned about this to be honest cause you don't know what to believe anymore. Life will never be the same the way this virus is heading.
Stay safe people!!!

Talk about Californians beiing stupid..... who makes the laws here???? Freeway off ramp has been reduced to 1 lane to add a sidewalk....seriously...these people are 5 star idiots...doesn't help news inducing fear...

Back
Top Bottom