Panic in the streets

i’m not the one who said fat people deserve to die but is there not some type of moderation on here that monitors hate speech? not trying to strike up the argument again i’m genuinely curious.

You came here to talk about lizards remember? Yet, all you've done is fan the flames of something that should be let go. If they haven't banned you for being someone's salty side account, then I should be good.

it’s just really disappointing to me that i came here to learn something new and make sure i’m giving an animal the best life possible and instead found myself in a conversation like this on the FIRST DAY. is it always like this??

It was a bad joke saying they should take care of themselves better.

you are the one that brought this thread back from the dead...

I'm going to be serious for a second. It wasn't even a joke, it was me saying that people should accept consequences for their actions and we all shouldn't be punished for it. I was obese at one point in my life. Weighed 260 lbs in 9th grade :oops:

I'm going to be serious for a second. It wasn't even a joke, it was me saying that people should accept consequences for their actions and we all shouldn't be punished for it. I was obese at one point in my life. Weighed 260 lbs in 9th grade :oops:
F4CE1DD6-59D0-4560-BA92-B428C059A9D5.jpeg

it’s just really disappointing to me that i came here to learn something new and make sure i’m giving an animal the best life possible and instead found myself in a conversation like this on the FIRST DAY. is it always like this??

This thread is in the Lounge.

Thw OT forum.

This post and all Posts in the OT section, do not show up in the main forum lists, or the unread threads recent threads, ect.

You actually have to actively GO to the OFFTOPIC section to see this post..

However ya, the cry "I'm going to leave, I dont feel safe" comment flies around alot lately lol.

Also I am obese, and his comment doesn't offend me in the slightest.

This thread is in the Lounge.

Thw OT forum.

This post and all Posts in the OT section, do not show up in the main forum lists, or the unread threads recent threads, ect.

You actually have to actively GO to the OFFTOPIC section to see this post..

However ya, the cry "I'm going to leave, I dont feel safe" comment flies around alot lately lol.

Also I am obese, and his comment doesn't offend me in the slightest.

Was thinking the same...

And dude, if you're obese. You gotta go. Sorry.

Oh no! @jamest0o0 you are almost literally killing me! :eek: I’m obese AND have underlying conditions (not weight-related). You’ll be grateful for us lard butts when the zombie apocalypse happens...while we’re being devoured it will give you time to run away.;) ?

Oh no! @jamest0o0 you are almost literally killing me! :eek: I’m obese AND have underlying conditions (not weight-related). You’ll be grateful for us lard butts when the zombie apocalypse happens...while we’re being devoured it will give you time to run away.;) ?

Lol wow, I didn't mean it like that! I hope you're all doing well. And nope, I'd probably be screwed. My feet and ankles are bad, had some surgeries even.

Lol wow, I didn't mean it like that! I hope you're all doing well. And nope, I'd probably be screwed. My feet and ankles are bad, had some surgeries even.
It’s impossible to convey feeling thru written word & I’m not skilled enough to articulate the lightheartedness I meant. I was laughing as I was writing. ? We’re good...no harm, no foul. Well, I guess you’ll be getting eaten by the zombies with me as the others are running away.

I wasn't sure at first if you were joking....but I am now. Sorry to hear about you're family. Seems like most families have problems these days.

It's all good thank you, I hope you're all going well too. I don't always word things well online because in person I have a dry and sarcastic sense of humor. I also tend to just text as I think. Usually have to go back and edit all of my messed up grammar.

It's all good thank you, I hope you're all going well too. I don't always word things well online because in person I have a dry and sarcastic sense of humor. I also tend to just text as I think. Usually have to go back and edit all of my messed up grammar.
Maybe you need to put a clue in your posts that you're being sarcastic so people would know? :)

Back
Top Bottom